hi just looking for some info

ive currently got a pioneer double din avh 4400 bt in my car but i dont like the way it looks in the dash so ive posted for sale on some fb groups and i want to put an oem double din in its place my car already has the double din cage fitted but with the car being iso ive noticed the newer headunits are quadlock is there an adaptor that works so i can install one of these ?

the rnse adaptor looks like what i need but thought id ask first

this is my pioneer i know its a decent headunit ive been into car audio for a long time but i only use it for playing cd's and i hate the facia adators they look naff in my eyes so im going to sell this and buy a later spec double din and pocket some extra cash