Recaro re-trim

Morells

Reaction score
Basically I have recently bought some recaro's and like most recaro buckets the bolsters get a little warn and a little bit of other wear here and there so was wondering what price would it be to get the seats re-trimmed? If anyone knows.

I'm expecting quite a lot would I be correct I'm thinking between £500-800?

Yea if not more :/ bet they would be quite tricky and you don't wanna skimp on quality.

Think I got quoted £880 for both front seats in alcantara and leather

Think I got quoted £880 for both front seats in alcantara and leather

Where was this buddy? And did you have recaro's? And probably a stupid question but is alcantara more expensive than just leather?

N8 quoted me between £1600-1700 for a full retrim in two tone leather for front buckets, door cards and rear bench.. if that helps.

However i was quoted about £130 for a professional worn bolster repair & a very small rip in my rear seat...

Yeah i have the big buckets in my car, alcantara can be more expensive it depends on the grade of the leather ! I'll dig out the name of the company !

There are so many upholsters out there, you have MJ Interiors, Plush and Lawrence Gray trimming. It all depends on what you want and the finish and the match etc

I have been thinking about a similar task, would be interested to hear how you get on.

To be honest mate if you only have the bolsters that worn on the drivers seat maybe you should look at a new back cover from audi I'm sure you should be able to get them still

To be honest mate if you only have the bolsters that worn on the drivers seat maybe you should look at a new back cover from audi I'm sure you should be able to get them still
I definitely wouldn't order covers from audi, even if they can supply them they'll probably be more than the price of a full re trim!
I've used MJ interiors for my mk2 golf recaro interior. It's factory finish and I thought it was a bargain price! Around 1600 for full black napa, the door cards are a work of art. I'd have happily paid a grand for the doorcards on their own. Don't go by their website it's very old , I don't think it's been updated for a few years ha and the photos do no justice!