Just had 09 S3 clocks fitted into my 06 2.0T

Lewbo

Reaction score
Managed to get hold of some 09 s3 clocks as I am doing a 3rd facelift S3 conversion lol no one really confirmed that these would be able to be coded and work. But I can say it certainly does.

Dropped the car off this morning and an hour later I had a phone call to say it was ready to collect and here are the results

before

After

as you can the see it's 10x better and only cost £50 to get coded so Well worth it and a bargain too. As some may see the mileage still needs changing which couldn't be done as his machine was playing up but will be soon sorted and I'm well happy with it.

The needle sweep and lap timer also work too which is even better.

Reactions: agentjay, voorhees and ryanstewart9
Got it done from a garage local to me, nothing was needed I went in with the facelift clocks and they fitted and coded it all in for me. I'll pm you the place that did it. At the price I paid it was miles cheaper than anywhere else. I'm all about saving people money so anyone that wants to know just PM me

You seem to have used a whole tank of fuel as well:think:. Looks good.

Could you pm me the detaIls cos I need some clocks coding to my 56 plate a3

You seem to have used a whole tank of fuel as well:think:. Looks good.

I thought that but looked at the date. The top pic is from Dec 13 haha!

looks so much better, can you drop me a pm also please wouldn't mind doing this to my S3.

Reactions: dmac800
I thought that but looked at the date. The top pic is from Dec 13 haha!

looks so much better, can you drop me a pm also please wouldn't mind doing this to my S3.

Haha, well spotted.

Reactions: stetheo
I'd love to know who's doing this so cheap too, and what tools were not working to correct the milage. Same tool that programs them also corrects milage... Pm details please

Why don't you just put the details on here for everyone to see..

I'm not actually interested...I'm just being nosey And also just being a nuisance [ my laugh ] :D

Last edited:
Thanks I'm well pleased with the outcome, defo recommend getting it done and the company that did it is Home - Alltune Garage LTD
They are located in hull and know there stuff. Just give them a call and they will be more than happy to help.

Haha wondered how long it would take regarding the fuel, I just used the newest photo I had of my clocks lol

Reactions: Ron burgundy and ryanstewart9
Alltune garage ltd has been around a while they were originally a diagnostics company, i've been there twice to have this done as I was also told £50 to program them in. The first time they couldn't do it, the second time my car went dead and in the end I ended up paying £700 for a new dashboard. I weren't too happy about it as it was their fault but they blamed me saying it was a non compatible dashboard and that I didn't tell them this.

You get what you pay for with these guys!!

No need to get an S3 Andy I can do this and save over £10k and spend that on my house :) lol immobiliser works fine to my knowledge. Can't comment on problems you had mate but my was spot on.

So you have white s3 clocks in an A3!? Why!?

Could have used that money on your house too!

Cos I'm doing a facelift s3 conversion and they was only £50 so a total of £100 incl coding lol normal a3 clocks sell for that price alone and more

Cos I'm doing a facelift s3 conversion and they was only £50 so a total of £100 incl coding lol normal a3 clocks sell for that price alone and more

Ahhhh I never knew you were doing full conversion... I thought you were only doing the clocks ha... Seemed a bit pointless

Yes your right would of been pointless if it was just clocks but going all the way, one other thing I like better on facelift s3 clocks compared to normal facelift clocks is white needles which I wanted lol

I only asked about the immo as i have had several reports and dealt with cars that were programmed by others, this garage included, and immo was coded out rather than a correct proceedure following.

This weekend I repaired 2 cars in Wales similar story.

I know the tools they use, they have a very good tech support team who do the work for them, this work is what I do when I swap the dashes. My tools function differently and they take longer, introduce more risk to me causing damage( insurance in place to cover any loss to customer and as such the job is more expensive.

I'll be happy to attempt a repair on any job this garage fails on and I'm confident of a good result. A3 and late mk5 golf dashes are very hard to work with for these conversions without the likes of NHN and a new unit.

Reactions: NHN