Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TreborA4

Thread: Few issues

Neutral

Status

Few issues

I have a few issues with my 2004 audi 3 2.0 tdi
    Im looking to sell it soon so want to make sure the car is right for the next person.

1....Alarm goes off when i look the car but only when the lights are on the buttons located on the inside of the drivers door? press the light off and the car locks and the alarm doesnt go off?

2....Econ button is on had a machine put on it and states....g64 sensor break in circuit, i replaced it and re gassed but a/c still dont work

3....Temp gauge dont work

4....Car starts drive to the end of my estate and when stationary the revs goes from 800rmp up to 1100rpm on its own

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhosj View Post
    Im looking to sell it soon so want to make sure the car is right for the next person.

1....Alarm goes off when i look the car but only when the lights are on the buttons located on the inside of the drivers door? press the light off and the car locks and the alarm doesnt go off?

2....Econ button is on had a machine put on it and states....g64 sensor break in circuit, i replaced it and re gassed but a/c still dont work

3....Temp gauge dont work

4....Car starts drive to the end of my estate and when stationary the revs goes from 800rmp up to 1100rpm on its own

thanks
    Sorry to hear of these issues but you would be better placed putting this in the appropriate area of this forum. You are in the A3 8v area!
    Sandra likes this.
    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150ps S Line
    Glacier White, Perforated Alcantara leather seats, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Hill-hold Assist, Comfort Package, Electric Lumbar Support - Front Seats, Interior Light Package, Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof, Sat Nav SD Card Based, Dab Digital Radio, Through Load Facility, Debadged.

Changed from A4 Avant S Line executive pack, Ibis white on 28.3.13

6th Gear

Status

get the 2 engine temp sensors changed first may cause other probs.
    check fuel filter
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm (NEEDS A NEW MAP)

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TreborA4 View Post
    Sorry to hear of these issues but you would be better placed putting this in the appropriate area of this forum. You are in the A3 8v area!
    i have looked but dont know where to post

heres the codes on my car if anyone can help

6th Gear

Status
    the temp sensors being faulty will cause other faults get them fixed first then reset all fault codes and drive for abit and code read again

only get genuine sensors
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

Neutral

Status
    any links to the 2 sensors thanks

Neutral

Status
    anyone cheers

6th Gear

Status
    1 sensor is under the tandem pump and the other is at the front of the engine a the bottom and is a pain to get to

Neutral

Status
    cheers ive ordered the one but cant find the part for the one located at the front of the engine

6th Gear

Status
    both the same part number

Neutral

Status

Neutral

Status
    anyone cheers

6th Gear

Status
    only buy genuine from a dealer