Anyone running a Milltek exhaust on their 3.2 sportback?

• Thread starter imported_kkline
  • Start date
I

imported_kkline

Wondering if you have any sound or video clips.

The Milltek seems to make the exhaust tone higher sounding like the sporty Civics and so on.

Not my sound liking, i decided to leave mine how it was because the 3.2 does make one heck of a noice on full chat anyway, if you open the flap up, you get a little more noise on low revs.

Pity theres not another compay that makes exhausts for the 3.2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looks like Super Sprint have got one in the pipeline. No pics on the site but all the parts say coming soon next to them.

www.supersprint.it

Need to go to A3 quattro 04>

been waiting for the supersprint one for months now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Same here: met the crew at Essen in November and the release was "imminent" back then :-(
From experience, the SS pipes should be notably louder and more metallic than Millteks.

Do not listen to the R32's Milltek pipes, as they do not convey how the A3 3.2's Milltek pipes sound.

I've been running the resonated cat-back for nearly a year now, and it is anything but "ricey". It's a mellow, near-stock tone, with a little extra volume. If you want, IM me and I'll give you my phone number. I'll have you listen to it that way, should you want to...

Ben.