I want to look at normalising my engine bay somewhat to make it easier to source parts in a hurry.
So based on the following what base engine type and code would you go for please to achieve 270hp at wheels. It needs to be perky
Audi A3 8P
1. I need 270hp exactly at the front wheels
2. It needs to fit an Audi 6 speed quattro manual gearbox
3. What turbo and manifold
4. What exhaust system
5. What inlet manifold
6. What intercooler (I might be able to get my Spec R to fit
7. What cams to reach 270hp off the base engine
8. What rad (again I might be able to get my Spec R to fit)
9. What pistons if needed to upgrade
Spec away as money is not an issue
I have a spare CDL engine in my garage, would that do as a starting point?