MM1 swapping 192 model for 193 (LED)

Jinxy-S3

Reaction score
Is this a straight swap out plug n play ? What benefits are there ? be good to hear from someone who's done it cheers

been trying to find an led screen from the 193 version to fit to the 192 unit ,sure it would be a straight swap ,even have the screen from the 192 sat on my pc desk in peices as im contemplating on removing the ccfl tube and replacing it with led's to give the screen the extra brightness .

also gonna remove the scratched coating whilst its apart

been trying to find an led screen from the 193 version to fit to the 192 unit ,sure it would be a straight swap ,even have the screen from the 192 sat on my pc desk in peices as im contemplating on removing the ccfl tube and replacing it with led's to give the screen the extra brightness .

also gonna remove the scratched coating whilst its apart

I'm talking the whole unit mate, not got the brains, time or knowledge to even attempt any of that LOL

the 193 does have a few extras but in my opinion not enough to warrant spending the extra on one unless you can find someone willing to buy yours for the price you can get the 193 for .
round my neck of the woods were all to tight lol and i just like messing to see if it can be done cheaper . like my £6 door handle light mod.