Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,920 of 4284
Like Tree1823Likes

Thread: A3/S3 Photos Thread

  1. #3881
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    83
    Before

    7xdc.jpg

    After

    MattKeating and TillA like this.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #3882
    Phil-1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Harrogate
    Posts
    1,104
    Very nice. I'm wanting to change my grille 👍
    Audi A3 8P Sport Back 170BHP (And I Love it)

    web page: philseagust.co.uk
    E-Mail:info@philseagust.co.uk

  4. #3883
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    20140211_163746.jpg

    Here's mine, 1.9tdi PD105. Remapped to 135bhp.

  5. #3884
    Chris Eaton's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    71

    A3/S3 Photos Thread





    Last edited by Chris Eaton; 17th February 2014 at 17:31.
    AudiSBE likes this.

  6. #3885
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Eaton View Post




    Always someone around to ruin a good photo. Could of found a spot not next to a vauxhall

  7. #3886
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Here's my recently brought S3 - S Tronic - Black Edition - 3 Door - 15,000 Miles

    Planned Works :

    - Re-Map
    - Wind Deflectors

    Any advice very welcome!?








    Cheers

    Alex
    XFi, Andy Crooks and nezz like this.

  8. #3887
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    492
    After removing my Plasti Dip,




  9. #3888
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11
    Your car looks really good mate! My cars exactly the same spec as yours. What have you done thats non standard mate? I can see the obvious things like the black grill, wind deflators etc. Did you wrap your grill or buy a new black edition grill?

  10. #3889
    Mr. B's Avatar
    English...not so good

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by hsr08 View Post
    Your car looks really good mate! My cars exactly the same spec as yours. What have you done thats non standard mate? I can see the obvious things like the black grill, wind deflators etc. Did you wrap your grill or buy a new black edition grill?
    Jonathan's A3 TDi Thread.

    Plasti dip is good good stuff but doesn't last, plus it's expensive in UK. What was your reason for removing? Also looks like you need S3 Door blades.


  11. #3890
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by hsr08 View Post
    Your car looks really good mate! My cars exactly the same spec as yours. What have you done thats non standard mate? I can see the obvious things like the black grill, wind deflators etc. Did you wrap your grill or buy a new black edition grill?
    Oryt m8, yeah as Mr. B has quoted there^ take a look through that,


    And i took it off as i have a few people wanting me to re spray their cars, and i wanted to make sure it didnt cause any damage before spraying it onto their pride and joys. I will be doing mine blue, the same as the one below,, and what do you mean by S3 Door blades m8? as in the strips along the side of the car? There isnt any difference is there -_^ ?


  12. #3891
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    200
    Nice blue, what does something like that cost? Could be tempted on my sb.

  13. #3892
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    492
    Not much, a few hundred quid i would say off top of my head. Probably around the 300mark

  14. #3893
    Mr. B's Avatar
    English...not so good

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    942
    Oh ok, do you apply the dip professionally? Yeah I mean the blade along the bottom of door. The S3 ones curve outwards ever so slightly to line up with the sideskirt.


  15. #3894
    Jonathaan's Avatar
    Diesel Power!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. B View Post
    Oh ok, do you apply the dip professionally? Yeah I mean the blade along the bottom of door. The S3 ones curve outwards ever so slightly to line up with the sideskirt.

    I "apply it and prep to a professional's standard" but i dont do it for a living. And yeah i see what you mean now you have pointed it owt! i had to sand them ones down as when i fit the S3 Side skirts the door rubbed/scuffed on them i didnt realise the S3's were different lol.

  16. #3895
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Cleaned the S3 today and took some pictures alongside my brothers Merc C63 AMG 507 Edition

    Enjoy!









    kwistof, ChrisP1303 and Oggy-s3 like this.

  17. #3896
    sliced's Avatar
    Drive safe, stay alive.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,217
    Artimus likes this.
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

  18. #3897
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post

    Your bro's C63 would look a lot better in black haha.
    But I do hope you don't start your car at the same time as him, it's got to be depressing when that starts haha. Followed by... I want one .

    Got to love a V8.

  19. #3898
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post
    I tried an arty shot lastnight... Failed miserably haha.

    Looking good though

  20. #3899
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Your bro's C63 would look a lot better in black haha.
    But I do hope you don't start your car at the same time as him, it's got to be depressing when that starts haha. Followed by... I want one .

    Got to love a V8.

    Would of looked lovely in black i did say that before he brought it! but he liked the black wheels on the silver

    Very depressing! the noise is unreal- so loud! haha i do always look at it thinking i want one .. slightly unfair!

    Turbos are overtaking the V8 ..but cant beat the noise of a v8!

  21. #3900
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194

    A3/S3 Photos Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    Would of looked lovely in black i did say that before he brought it! but he liked the black wheels on the silver

    Very depressing! the noise is unreal- so loud! haha i do always look at it thinking i want one .. slightly unfair!

    Turbos are overtaking the V8 ..but cant beat the noise of a v8!
    Or white with black wheels and black roof and privacy glass.

    Haha, know the feeling, my mate has one, he sends me an audio clip on a morning somedays and you just hear him chuckling in the background... Dick!! Haha.

    Got to say, a tunnel and a v8 windows down = awesome. Turbos don't quite have that effect lol. Not forgetting a V10, they're pretty awesome too.

    But if someone offered you a year with Scarlett Johansson or a lifetime of V8's to drive, what would you choose?

  22. #3901
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Or white with black wheels and black roof and privacy glass.

    Haha, know the feeling, my mate has one, he sends me an audio clip on a morning somedays and you just hear him chuckling in the background... Dick!! Haha.

    Got to say, a tunnel and a v8 windows down = awesome. Turbos don't quite have that effect lol. Not forgetting a V10, they're pretty awesome too.

    But if someone offered you a year with Scarlett Johansson or a lifetime of V8's to drive, what would you choose?
    Before he got it they let him have a white one for the weekend like a try before you buy and that was lovely!

    Haha how to depress you first thing in the morning! Its a feel good car! Haha

    Cant disagree with that ! Sounds incredidle! Do v10 sound better than v8?

    Id ask I could have half a year with both! Haha . That's a very hard question!

  23. #3902
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    Before he got it they let him have a white one for the weekend like a try before you buy and that was lovely!

    Haha how to depress you first thing in the morning! Its a feel good car! Haha

    Cant disagree with that ! Sounds incredidle! Do v10 sound better than v8?

    Id ask I could have half a year with both! Haha . That's a very hard question!
    Haha I expect it would be!

    Lol it's a feel good car, if you own it. If your next to it or hear it it's nice but you still know it's not yours lol.

    Tough one, they're on par for me.

    Ha! I'd have Scarlett for a year I'm sure she'd buy you one if you asked nicely then keep it after haha.

  24. #3903
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Haha I expect it would be!

    Lol it's a feel good car, if you own it. If your next to it or hear it it's nice but you still know it's not yours lol.

    Tough one, they're on par for me.

    Ha! I'd have Scarlett for a year I'm sure she'd buy you one if you asked nicely then keep it after haha.

    And if you dont own it people who do just aim to depress you! haha

    You can tell the difference from the v6 to v8 . He had audi tt v6 before - surpised they are slower than s3 s tronic

    I didnt think it about like that! Ill go with the same and hope scarlet would be nice! Ha

  25. #3904
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    And if you dont own it people who do just aim to depress you! haha

    You can tell the difference from the v6 to v8 . He had audi tt v6 before - surpised they are slower than s3 s tronic

    I didnt think it about like that! Ill go with the same and hope scarlet would be nice! Ha
    Ha exactly.

    Guessing you tried that once or twice lol...

    How could you say no to this (I know it's not an 8P but I think you'll all appreciate it)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393166448.898577.jpg

  26. #3905
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Ha exactly.

    Guessing you tried that once or twice lol...

    How could you say no to this (I know it's not an 8P but I think you'll all appreciate it)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393166448.898577.jpg
    Did a few times to his disgust! Haha

    Yeah she is amazing ....what about michelle keegan though....shes definitely worth watching coronation street! Haha

  27. #3906
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    Did a few times to his disgust! Haha

    Yeah she is amazing ....what about michelle keegan though....shes definitely worth watching coronation street! Haha
    Ha!

    Hmm, I'd stick to Scarlett, but if she came knocking I wouldn't turn her away lol.

  28. #3907
    Artimus's Avatar
    Short Back

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,856

    A3/S3 Photos Thread

    I was passed by a Black C63 on the M1 last week, it sounded awesome, especially the exhaust crackle! But you could still hear the driver accelerating when he was half mile up the road ...even with my windows closed & music playing! I'd imagine that would wear a little thin on a long journey.
    Alex_Wil likes this.
    ................................................
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

  29. #3908
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Would certainly be upsetting if you had the same journey haha
    ChrisP1303 likes this.

  30. #3909
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    Would certainly be upsetting if you had the same journey haha
    I'd just drive behind it the whole way haha.
    Alex_Wil likes this.

  31. #3910
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    I'd just drive behind it the whole way haha.
    you'd have to keep up though! 600 bhp ...easyyyy haha

  32. #3911
    ChrisP1303's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Wil View Post
    you'd have to keep up though! 600 bhp ...easyyyy haha
    Power of diesel, catch up at every petrol station haha..

  33. #3912
    Alex_Wil's Avatar
    Stage 2+

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tonbridge Kent
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Power of diesel, catch up at every petrol station haha..
    It would make a good top gear challenge! Haha

  34. #3913
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chesterfield
    Posts
    33









    My 2012 BE; 140PS. Purchased in January this year with 17,800 miles on the clock. Some nice factory fitted extras: interior light pack, open sky system, black roof rails, sat nav and the optional colour.

    Anyone else got one in Deep see blue; pearl effect? I haven't seen another since buying this one.

    Dave

  35. #3914
    S.
    S.'s Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,422
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

    / Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...


  36. #3915
    Mr. B's Avatar
    English...not so good

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post
    Ha exactly.

    Guessing you tried that once or twice lol...

    How could you say no to this (I know it's not an 8P but I think you'll all appreciate it)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393166448.898577.jpg
    Maybe you've fallen in love with her personalty because that girl is 6 without the celeb factor


  37. #3916
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Trotters, Peckham
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP1303 View Post

    But if someone offered you a year with Scarlett Johansson or a lifetime of V8's to drive, what would you choose?
    lifetime of V8's. cars before chicks any day of the week

  38. #3917
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7
    This is mine, all standard, have not got any plans for it at the moment, I am loving the looks as they are.

    image.jpg

  39. #3918
    Phil-1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Harrogate
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    This is mine, all standard, have not got any plans for it at the moment, I am loving the looks as they are.

    image.jpg
    What marina was this taken at?
    dannyAshcroft89 likes this.
    Audi A3 8P Sport Back 170BHP (And I Love it)

    web page: philseagust.co.uk
    E-Mail:info@philseagust.co.uk

  40. #3919
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil-1 View Post
    What marina was this taken at?
    It was taken at Deganwy Quay in North Wales

  41. #3920
    Fopo's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19

    Snapped this picture two hours after signing the documents and transfering the money. Getting my car home was a 24hour and 2,000km long journey For updates and lots of pictures on my progress subscribe to my clean build thread! Lots of plans in the coming future!

    Project Link: Audi A3 1.9 TDI 2009 - Easy & clean project

 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 22nd August 2010, 09:26

Similar Threads

  1. The Number in a Photo thread
    By Ghost in forum General Chat
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 16th January 2013, 19:47
  2. Audi's In The Park 2012 Photo Thread
    By rhubarb4 in forum AITP 2012
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 19th August 2012, 00:21
  3. Audi's In The Park 2012 Photo Thread
    By rhubarb4 in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 13th August 2012, 09:08
  4. I know we have a 'pics' thread - but how about some B7 BEFORE AND AFTER Photos?
    By Richardesty in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 28th February 2012, 20:22
  5. How to add photos to a thread
    By BrianM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th February 2007, 00:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO