A3/S3 Photos Thread

Bit of an artsy fartsy shot...

image_zps5fc70794.jpg

Reactions: TDI140, Arjuanamo and coreythorny
Car looks sweet good job, hope you can help looking to purchase some s3 side skirts for my 5 door a3 facelift part numbers and prices for the whole shebang will be most appreciated.

Thanks a lot mate,took me a year of preparing and researching but i am really happy with it in the end.The Side skirts were probably the biggest pain in the *** tbh. I kept on looking on eBay for some to pop up and whenever they did come up they were usually for the 3 door :/ .I also considered buying some of the replica ones on eBay for £99 but one of my mates ordered some and was not happy with the build quality.In the end i decided to bite the bullet and just go down to audi to get them.I ordered 2 end caps, 2 skirts,4 door blades and some fixings which all came about £445 with a trade discount.Ignore the Carrier in the invoice,that was the price for a new slam panel :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78362125@N04/8732183588/

Reactions: Artimus and nezz
Arjuanamo, how easy was it to fit the side skirts

I only removed one door sill by myself so couldn't exactly tell you hard it was.My mate has a garage and was going to spray my bumpers and skirts for me so i just asked him to fit the skirts for me.He said the hardest part was removing the old sills so they don't get damaged,apart from that removing the existing plastic skirt took longer that planned as it is bonded quite well to the chassis.The skirts aren't exactly going to be as easy as changing the front or back bumpers but whatever troubles you have fitting them will be well worth it in the end.

At least take of the TDI badge if your gonna try it........... :uhm:

Reactions: Sevv, a6_chris, lewis1 and 8 others
I wonder the rears, fronts are easier, but the rears are mess coz the rear bumper and curves.

I searched but could not find the car.. Anyone help ? :) In spanish! :))

You can find a few more pictures here, only liked the front shot tbh: 8P "O Tópico"

Not really a video:

Last edited by a moderator:
S63 amg wheels now on mine :)

Reactions: pinterovski, LN53YYS, Zak0123 and 7 others
so i just found the other pics to the red one with flared arches and i have to say its actually pretty ugly when you look at it in other angles!

post99231285950921.jpg

post99231285950882.jpg

post99231285950457.jpg

myscreenshot21.jpg

post99231260636082.jpg

Attachments

• myscreenshot21.jpg
    myscreenshot21.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 820
Reactions: immo and MrBones
:puke2: Yes.. ash.. it made me do this ....

The wheels are dreadful and the twin exhausts aren't my cup of tea with regards to the red one.

Blue one with the AMG alloys is stunning. I agree with Ash, needs a black grill!

Rest assure there is a black edition grill in my bedroom waiting to go on, along with the rear diffuser being sprayed gloss black :)

Reactions: BigWillyStyle, AudiSBE and leeds2592
I'll be in UK in July, and my plan is to leave the car to the shop, for 13 days FOR WIDEBODY WORK!! :)

But that is really ugly, waaay too much.. 2 cm or 1 inch at most is more than enough for both front and rears.

We will see a nice job I hope :D

I can't decide if I like the red one!? Wheels aren't great though! The interior looks like it could be quite nice.

The sprint blue just made me do a sex wee!

I now want a oettinger grill :-/ its a better version of my grill