A3/S3 Photos Thread

20" with coilovers
DSC_0020-3.jpg

what wheels are these?? your car looks awsome :hubbahubba:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These photo's were taken a while ago, before I changed all the grey bits to black including the mirrors. The rear picture is shown with the standard exhaust.

Last edited:
picture.php

Picture taken by previous owner when it was advertised on Autotrader.

Arrived on the 23rd December, bit dirty.

59850116.jpg

69331795.jpg

40354156.jpg

67234606.jpg

97096044.jpg

Got some new Lenses for Christmas so had to try them out...

Nightatthegarage1xsml.jpg

CPRNight4sml.jpg

CPRNight1xxsml.jpg

CPRNight2sml.jpg

CPRNight3xxcopysml.jpg

My Black Edition offically snowed in... i can just imagine driving along with the front splittler ploughing the snow as i went... last picture of my Phantom Black car as my Ibis replacment is due in the next week or so. Eagle eyed viewers will also my Sport 2.0T DSG in the backgroud not going anywhere either!

DSC_0050-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Compkiler
Took the snow beast out today but after driving about 3 miles "a little bit of poo came out" and i went home! Hahaha... Luckly work is shut so im not being forced out. Sorry about the pic quality, take on an iPhone so pretty poor.

IMG_0604.jpg

Last edited:
Fitted my new grill and alloys at the weekend, Hope you enjoy (Even tho i never washed it!)

New Grill
dsc9405.jpg

dsc9420.jpg

Some new rs6's
dsc9455.jpg

dsc9407.jpg

And the pics!
dsc9441.jpg

dsc9444u.jpg

dsc9483v.jpg

dsc9456.jpg
dsc9456.jpg
dsc9461.jpg

dsc9435s.jpg

dsc9456.jpg

Yeah no problem mate, gonna head out and get the car a quick wash soon and i'll fire up some pics.

*Edit here you are*
dsc9638.jpg

dsc9637f.jpg

dsc9641.jpg

As for plans, Still got my s3 spoiler and sline rear valence to go on to add a bit more black to the back end,badly need to paint my brake calipers then tints and hopefully try source a cheap facelift bumper etc to get rid of the stinking double grill.

Last edited:
Hello everybody!
Here is few picts of my baby. Hope you'll love it ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some later i will post a few pictures of surent winter. :arco:

Well after my E36 ///M3 with Supercharger and 500+ bhp, i bought a E39 ///M5 , great car to drive... but alot of fuelconsumption!
So yesterday i bought my first Audi... and a 2.0TDI ;) car drives good... but it VERY SLOW!
Here are some quick snaps.... car needs coilovers bad! already bought the alu mirrors from a S3, will go nicely with the full S3 trim...
DSC_0556Large.jpg

DSC_0582Large.jpg

DSC_0607Large.jpg

Finally found the time to upload a proper pic of the car

Still a lot to do, including s-line exterior pack + rims
Any opinions welcome :)

dsc07648j.jpg

Last edited:
'10 A3 1.4 TFSI Sportback
- Daytona Grey
- S-Line interior (silver stitching)
- DVD Sat-nav
- Bluetooth (phone charger in arm rest)
- S-Line roof spoiler
- FBMFSW
- Xenon

Mods:
- S3 black optics front grill (pictures coming up)
- S-Line exterior diffusor (will be installed this Saturday)
- Rims, not sure yet which ones

030-02.jpg

030-03.jpg

030-10.jpg

030-14.jpg

030-15.jpg

030-16.jpg

030-18.jpg

030-05.jpg

030-08.jpg

030-20.jpg

Incorrect there mate, I don't have the insualtion on my bonnet and same happened to mine.

Hi Guys, same happened to mine, it's the shape of the structural parts of the bonnet assembly underneath the skin. If you lift up the bonnet you will see it matches perfectly to the tubular esq. lattice work underneath.

In fact to be precise, it's where the lattice is welded to the skin.

The reason for the snow not accumulating here is if the car has been run. And parked up in snow, the lattice work retains more heat due to more metal, than the skin. Which will reach outside air temp more quickly and thus the difference in snow levels.

Looks cool too.

Last edited:
27012010077.jpg
a[/QUOTE]
What wheels are you running? 18"? Awesome wheels and lights!

2010 A3 Black Edition "Ibis White" ... In the shadows ...

DSC_0517.jpg

Hi
This is my A3 3.2, Hopefully it will change quite a lot over the next couple of months.

Looking to change to a face-lift front and smooth the rear bumper.

A pic with my Beetle.
P1010018.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Picked my 3.2 V6 up 3 weeks ago. Gave it a polish with my DA and menzerna super finish and protected with Collinite 476s. Came up looking like this.

newcar3.jpg

My 2.0 Tdi Sport with a few subtle changes.

DSC02936.jpg

My 2.0 Tdi Sport with a few subtle changes.

DSC02936.jpg

Looking very nice fella, what lowering springs did you use and how low did you go?

I have an SE and was wondering if 35mm springs would bring it to about the same height as yours?

Cheers Matt, the springs are Eibach Sportlines fron Damian DPM (who you'll find on here) and lower it 40mm rear and 50mm front so assume it willdo the same on an SE but to be sure send Damian a PM or contact him through the website, the Sport is only 15mm lower than the se so if not the same it'll be similar. I've done a thread of the car standard to now that's on the 1st or 2nd page, take a look to gauge an idea.

PS, notice you're after doing a vinyl wrap, def get pics of that up if it happens! :icon_thumright:

So this is Babushka my new ride, only had her a week and loving it. A few lil mods in the pipe line just gonna wait for garages warranty to run out before I start playing!
babushka2.jpg