A3/S3 Photos Thread

i sin riggaz a3 the other day looks pretty nice with the bra.

Take it off, looks shocking! When it's wet, the dirt/grit will go between the bonnet and the bra. When this drys, it will vibrate and sand the paintwork.

Where have you been mate?lol Not seen your car in a while, any updates? Can see from your sig you went for the H&R's then?

Hey smooth, ye decided to go for the h&r's - really pleased with them in terms of looks and ride quality.

In terms of other updates, i've switched from an S-Line front end to an S3 - with some carbon detail here and there ;) and i've also had some bi-xenons retrofitted :)

Hopefully i'll clean the car some time this week, i'll get some pics up then :)

Been keeping an eye on your thread, some very nice mods bro :thumbsup:

what bumper is this ? is it like a double grille into single , if that makes sense ?

hofele do something similar to this. tbh i'd avoid it completely. money spent on that bumper could be spent on a proper 8P2 conversion

Hey smooth, ye decided to go for the h&r's - really pleased with them in terms of looks and ride quality.

In terms of other updates, i've switched from an S-Line front end to an S3 - with some carbon detail here and there ;) and i've also had some bi-xenons retrofitted :)

Hopefully i'll clean the car some time this week, i'll get some pics up then :)

Been keeping an eye on your thread, some very nice mods bro :thumbsup:

Last time I spoke with you I recommended the H&R's to you but never heard back, glad you happy with them! They are a great setup. Never would have thought you'd go with S3 front? Although il wait until I see it lol

Must update that thread of mine, because I've been busy again lol

whats people's opinion on these keep em or get rid of em
16022011544.jpg

haha will do 2morow just wanted to know what people's opinion's are will have to get some asn ones made as they will have to go on the outside of my windows they're tinted so cant see the stickers on the inside

The way to get a navigation for free!
Cut somebody's door open open the car by the door which gives them 30 seconds before the alarm goes of to get the Navi out.

New door and cables are placed and the repair center this week, together with a new navigation system. Doesn't this happen in the U.K.? In Holland this happens on a daily base and when you have your car back from the repair show they come back and do it again. I am going to get my navi out every night from now on.

The way to get a navigation for free!
Cut somebody's door open open the car by the door which gives them 30 seconds before the alarm goes of to get the Navi out.

New door and cables are placed and the repair center this week, together with a new navigation system. Doesn't this happen in the U.K.? In Holland this happens on a daily base and when you have your car back from the repair show they come back and do it again. I am going to get my navi out every night from now on.

Sh*t sorry to see what happend fella.

They have people walking in neighbourhoods thoughout the country making notes where possible victims (cars) are and other will go and collect the navigation systems. Not only in big cities, just everywhere. You are safe nowhere.
In a weekend 56 cars where the victim of these gangs. I do not want to discriminate, but lot's of them seems to go to Poland.

Don't you have the same problems in the U.K.?

They have people walking in neighbourhoods thoughout the country making notes where possible victims (cars) are and other will go and collect the navigation systems. Not only in big cities, just everywhere. You are safe nowhere.
In a weekend 56 cars where the victim of these gangs. I do not want to discriminate, but lot's of them seems to go to Poland.

There alot of car crime in the uk. Never seen what happend to yours done, normally the whole car missing or a window will be put through.

f**k me!!! i cannot believe the lengths they go through!! i would literally throw up if i saw that done to my car! what the hell do they use to get through the door quietly like that?

Sorry to see what happened to your car, that's terrible. Strange you should say that about the problem you have in Holland, Paul. I bought a Pioneer HD3II head unit from Ebay last year for my previous car. It was advertised as being in the UK, but when it arrived it was actually posted in Lithuania!!! When I powered it up and connected my phone via bluetooth, it came up with the previous owner's address book and it was very obviously DUTCH and the 30GB HDD had album after album of Dutch trance music on it!! I've noticed LOTS of RNS-E nav sets since then and loads of top of the range HU's for sale on Ebay from Lithuania. Most of them look almost brand new and come with the fascia surrounds, and the peripheral equipment that you'd get inside the car. Haven't seen any of those ones for sale come with original boxes or manuals, etc. Really makes me wonder if my Pioneer head unit was actually pinched from some poor guy's car in Holland. The thought of it makes me feel a bit sick.

Paula x

it goes without saying that a considerable amount of the RNS-E's on Ebay from eastern europe are stolen, unlocked, packaged up with a new GPS ariel and harness etc then sold on for top dollar

Where there is a demand for something, there will always be theft! Sorry to see a victim of it on here, feel for you buddy

Cool shoot, wonderfull cars.

I keep saying that this model lowered a bit makes it even 10 times hotter. It is nice to see 3 different colors in a row.

Jesus.... it looks like that dude from "no country for old men" has had Yr HU away. It's either don't with a bolt gun or a drill and aviation cutters I reckon.
These people need their Hands removed and dipped in salt daily to remind them they are scum.
Sorry to see paul

Also some good news. I had a 2009 RNS-E. 2010 version is ordered today. New door is installed and electronics are done today so I can pick it up on tuesday. They also install my new brakes, Zimmermann perforated and Ferodo DS2500 pads. And today I am going to pick my BBS Speedlines that are polished and respayed so i hope they look stunning. So also some good news from my side after the disaster :)

Car sounds like it will look awesome with the new additions Paul! What those tossers done to your car sucks man!! Good call on the RNS-E removal... PITA but at least the temptation is removed. All the best mate

Last edited: