Price of A3 S-line 5spoke wheel.

Dandle

Reaction score
Hi everyone picked the new car up today(will post pics in another thread). Anyway let my dad have a drive of it tonight and he managed to kerb the wheel and split the tyre. LOL

Anyway he feels terrible and is going to replace them both but I was wondering if any of you guys know how much audi charge for the new rim and how much they would charge for the new rim,tyre and fitting?

The wheels are the standard S-line 18" 5 spokes, am i right in thinking these are 7.5jx18 and not 8jx18?

Cheers for any replies.

Whoops Dad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For a Genuine replacement you'll be looking at £355+Vat for wheel and then £120 ish for tyre.

Cheers for that.

Just read the brochure and seen they are 7.5jx18. Shame because there are some 8jx18s on ebay.

Are you sure the rim isn't repairable? It would be darn side cheaper than getting a new one. I kerbed two of mine badly - rim dented in. Wheel was not buckled. I thought they were unrepairable and replaced them both. £600 just for the rims. I;ve just repaired both myself at a total cost of £25. Doh!!

You're other alternative is to get a full set of replicas for almost the same money, and then wait for prices to drop / get a second hand replacement for the damaged one when you come to sell on the car. This way you will not mind so much if another gets damaged.

I just slightly scratched one of mine, boy was I surprised at the price......
More expensive than Prodrive Subaru wheels!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone picked the new car up today(will post pics in another thread). Anyway let my dad have a drive of it tonight and he managed to kerb the wheel and split the tyre. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we take it he wont be driving it again! :O Post pics of the rim up there's a good chance you can get it repaired.

J.

He feels terrible and doesnt want to drive it again. I've looked in the daylight and the rim isnt that bad and will be repairable.

Im going to get it repaired by Audi just waiting for them to phone me back with a price.