Good Quality Legal Pressed Plates - Know Anywhere?

MB RS3

Reaction score
Hi all,

All in the title really. I'm looking at getting some pressed plates, can anyone recommend a decent plates to purchase them?

Cheers,

Mal

Iv got a set of eBay ones never had any trouble but will be upgrading to a set of dubmeister ones as the quality is so much better, it's like the eBay ones are stuck on rather than fully pressed!

Dubmeister do spot on ones mate look really good on the car

Reactions: S3_Mat
Wish I could get away with the German ones still... They looked superb on both my VRs. I bought the eBay ones from a seller in Dartford and they are still fine!

I bought mine from Dubmeister, very reasonable price, fully legal and the quality is insane

My mate got some 'legal' pressed plates then got pulled and told they're actually illegal!

The Dubmeister ones meet all of the relevant legal requirements which most of the eBay ones don't, such as the etching on the bottom etc

Bmw.styling on ebay :)
Thats where i got mine!
Legal and reflective as required also with the etching and post code on bottom which isnt too intrusive lol quick, easy and high quality plate.
Or Dubmeister as others has said but just saying what i know

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Metal pressed plates are illegal.. Also you have to supply the v5 ect ect in order to get plates mate, if you didn't do this it makes them illegal.

Metal pressed plates aren't illegal as long as they use the correct typeface & spacing, are reflective & have the relevant BS AU stamps on them. There is nothing that states the plate must be made of any particular material, just that it must fit a certain size, use a certain typeface & be reflective.

Reactions: S3-MJD and dannyh1991uk
Got mine at Welcome to Europl8 when I was at Edition 38 in 2011 and haven't come off the car since - great plate, still look as good as the day they went on and been through several MOT checks without any issue regarding the size or font.