S3 logo wing decals

Louay

Reaction score
Hi some time ago an owner with a sprint blue posted some pics in, I think, the S3 pics thread of their car with S3 logo wing decals.

I can't for love nor money find the pics! Can anyone help?

Don't do it…please for the love of God

Thanks Jas. Just wanted to see how it looked. If I remember correctly it was a slammed sprint blue with white alloys? Might be wrong though! Ring any bells Jas? Would you be kind enough to search and find me the pics please?

Tbh I have not seen it,usually I remember if I have seen it but will have a look.

I think it needs more Revo (& S3) badges / stickers on it. Looks a bit bare ;-)

not gonne lie, i like the little S3 decals, very subtle and just ads that tiny bit of colour on the side.

But more to the point, where are the side repeaters at?!

I thought the opposite and removed the Red from my S line badges! Looks much classier without IMO

not gonne lie, i like the little S3 decals, very subtle and just ads that tiny bit of colour on the side.

But more to the point, where are the side repeaters at?!

Facelifts don't have them as the indicators are in the wing mirrors

Chavtastic!

In your opinion!

Many cars come with wing badges or decals from the factory, including Audi's ...I'd consider having them printed up in Yellow (for a Sprint Blue car) just to be different again. I think minor detail changes like this show great enthusiasm & individuality.

Which is why most of us are here. :)

In your opinion!

Many cars come with wing badges or decals from the factory, including Audi's ...I'd consider having them printed up in Yellow (for a Sprint Blue car) just to be different again. I think minor detail changes like this show great enthusiasm & individuality.

Which is why most of us are here. :)

finally another person who doesnt want the same boring looking car like everyone else.!

Reactions: Artimus