Optical parking sensor prices

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hey y'all, this may seem a pointless question but what kind of price should I be looking at to get the genuine Audi optical parking kit fitted? Front and back including fitting, colour coding and VAT.
I've had a look around and the best I've found is £848.

Thanks

Chris

Hey y'all, this may seem a pointless question but what kind of price should I be looking at to get the genuine Audi optical parking kit fitted? Front and back including fitting, colour coding and VAT.
I've had a look around and the best I've found is £848.

Thanks

Chris

£848, you sure that's 100% correct as seems very low tbh, its usually a bit more, about £300 more, assuming you have a mk2 rns-e already & dependent on year another module is needed aswell.

Ping a PM if you want a price from us, we do know the system inside out.

Remember you'll need a new front and rear bumper with PDC holes from the factory too, I recently installed rear OEM PDC and required a new bumper with the holes and holder.

The company I was looking at quoted £848 and said it's all genuine parts, I have the mk2 RNSe with the gloss surrounded screen. They took my car reg and that's the quote I have. You don't need new bumpers.

Then its not like factory :p

Want to bet, game over :)

20130428_170348.jpg

Reactions: Pauljamescaton
Interesting pic.
My car is same colour and bumper design, but the factory fit sensor above fog light, is slightly lower down and outboard.

Want to bet, game over :)

20130428_170348.jpg

Nope, they're in the marked positions, as bumpers have cross marks where pdc maybe drilled if spec'd. so must be a change up by audi, but oem located for sure as I have the same bumper & measured this & my bumper was oem pdc holed as such.

Reactions: Ash187