HID KIT 8000K & SIDE LIGHTS (PHOTOS)

Josh-h

Reaction score
Here we have my HID Kit and Side Lights fitted. 8000K. Let me know what you think?

Cheers Josh.

They look quite white.... You sure they are 8000k... Or maybe its just the picture... Cant really tell..

966CE87C-2581-4F9A-AD12-74ECA3B64E89_zps1mwifphn.jpg

C3781260-5C66-4188-852F-7ED6CF0CFC48_zps93nkogvq.jpg

I dunno.... My xenons look brighter than that and i'm only running standard 4300k... Best light output at that temp

At night it's like highbeem you can't see the car ha. I'm sure will get stopped but oh we'll it's all fun and games.

Reactions: Hard_To_Spin
At night it's like highbeem you can't see the car ha. I'm sure will get stopped but oh we'll it's all fun and games.

This really gets on my tits!

So not only have you fitted 8000k xenon bulbs that actually throw approx 50% less usable light on the road than an OEM xenon bulb, you have fitted them inside a headlight housing that is designed for a halogen bulb?

Clearly you have no concept of consideration for other road users. Do you actually realise that halogen headlight housings scatter the light everywhere including into the face of oncoming traffic and this is why you "can't see the car" ?

I hope you do get stopped, sadly I suspect you wont and will be driving around with your **** headlights blinding everyone but yourself.

Fun and games.....? idiot!

Reactions: s3_trev, jazzysingh and RedDejavu
And I love it ;) guess I wish I was driving into you and blinding you now that would be fun and games to me.

So not only have you fitted 8000k xenon bulbs that actually throw approx 50% less usable light on the road than an OEM xenon bulb, you have fitted them inside a headlight housing that is designed for a halogen bulb?

Clearly you have no concept of consideration for other road users. Do you actually realise that halogen headlight housings scatter the light everywhere including into the face of oncoming traffic and this is why you "can't see the car" ?

I hope you do get stopped, sadly I suspect you wont and will be driving around with your **** headlights blinding everyone but yourself.

hopefully he will drive into another idiot of his kind who runs same rubbish hid lights and maybe then the fun will stop... eternally & forever:)

Reactions: s3_trev and Jinxy-S3
It's never going to stop. Can I ask which person gives or receives on this site cuz some real haters it's mad. But I go on my business and fit what the **** I want on my car and I laugh at all you.

Don't think HIDs are liked on this forum pal, I don't like them either personally especially when they're on the opposite side of road! Much rather keep halogens and fit maybe Phillips diamond bulbs...

Or get OEM bi-xenons but can't afford them right now haha. How much did you pay for your kit?

Reactions: Muzza80
And I love it ;) guess I wish I was driving into you and blinding you now that would be fun and games to me.

It's never going to stop. Can I ask which person gives or receives on this site cuz some real haters it's mad. But I go on my business and fit what the **** I want on my car and I laugh at all you.

Oh dear...

Real responsible attitude to motoring there pal, congratulations, you are officially a moron.

That is all.

Reactions: s3_trev, Jinxy-S3 and RedDejavu
Thank you very much. I love your support. I didn't buy them was brought for me.

Thank you very much. I love your support. I didn't buy them was brought for me.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not haha, anyway mate if they were bought for you and you've fitted them you won't be in a hurry to remove them I guess.

Personally your car's an S line anyway (if I've seen the right pictures) and doesn't need HID lights to look good, it already does! When their novelty's worn away, I'd suggest removing and fitting a pair of whiteish halogen bulbs :) and maybe get some cree led of trups for sidelights...

however after all this hate, we are missing the main point. Your wipers may blow because of the HID's. (expensive)

Can you link your kit? hopefully it wont blow. But im still waiting for the WellDone HID groupbuy lol...

Amazing stuff Josh a real caring car modding pioneer lol bet your mam's chuffed with your evolution..........

Reprobate

Reactions: s3_trev

Oh dear... this is not what audisport.net is about.

Oh dear... this is not what audisport.net is about.

Is it not?

I may speak for myself here but as a car enthusiast I personally feel an obligation to try and be a considerate road user.

Yes, HID kits in incompatible headlights are a particular pet hate of mine because on numerous occasions I've found myself literally blinded to the point of having to take, at speed, evasive action. Now someone comes on to a forum having fitted such a kit unknowing of the facts and possible effect on other road users then fair enough, a little friendly advice goes a long way.

Josh has come on here advertising that he is blatantly aware of the fact his kit is like driving around with full beam on then again that he couldn't give a toss about it, is fully expecting to get pulled by the Police, will fit whatever he likes to his car and to hell with everyone else on the road....?

I'm sorry, but that's just completely unacceptable in my book and it's people like this that give car enthusiasts a bad name.

It's a forum:

forum
noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I'd say that's exactly what a forum is all about, exchanging opinions and views on a subject, this is my opinion on this subject and attitude of this particular chap.

Over and out.

Reactions: Wheebaba, Paullie, s3_trev and 3 others
Tbh if it was fitted in projectors there wouldn't really be an issue. I can see the point in blinding I was going to fit these in mine too but then thought again. I don't want to cause someone having an accident....It won't be stopped. People that don't know the facts fair enough. But he is blatantly not giving a ****. And I'm sure that if it resulted in an accident he wouldn't care then either unless his car was involved..

Why don't more drivers using HID kits get pulled? The difference between the projected light from a bi-xenon headlight and the splattering/blinding glare from a HID kit is obvious, so why don't the police stop more people? I think that's where the problem comes from, as until they do, people will just keep getting them fitted!

Is it not?

I may speak for myself here but as a car enthusiast I personally feel an obligation to try and be a considerate road user.

Yes, HID kits in incompatible headlights are a particular pet hate of mine because on numerous occasions I've found myself literally blinded to the point of having to take, at speed, evasive action. Now someone comes on to a forum having fitted such a kit unknowing of the facts and possible effect on other road users then fair enough, a little friendly advice goes a long way.

Josh has come on here advertising that he is blatantly aware of the fact his kit is like driving around with full beam on then again that he couldn't give a toss about it, is fully expecting to get pulled by the Police, will fit whatever he likes to his car and to hell with everyone else on the road....?

I'm sorry, but that's just completely unacceptable in my book and it's people like this that give car enthusiasts a bad name.

It's a forum:

I'd say that's exactly what a forum is all about, exchanging opinions and views on a subject, this is my opinion on this subject and attitude of this particular chap.

Over and out.

I hate HIDS as well, but do a search, you've said nothing new. This argument has been done to the death, why even post, pointless..the op DGAF, nor do I. Just let this thread die.

I'm sorry, but swearing is completely unacceptable in my book and it's people like this that give car enthusiasts a bad name. :happy:

The worst is driving up an incline with improper HIDs coming down it...I was blinded the other night, began to hit rough and had to come to a complete standstill until they passed, so dangerous :asskicking:

Last edited:
How did this idiot ever pass a test?

He must only be 11 or 12 years old.............:wacko:

Oops! He might not have!

1000000% agree. /thread.

Reactions: Jameze, RedDejavu and Muzza80
The worst is driving up and incline with improper HIDs coming down it...I was blinded the other night, began to hit rough and had to come to a complete standstill until they passed, so dangerous :asskicking:

This is when I started to hate them. Happend to my missus, she almost crashed our brand new car.