Opinions on these BBS wheels?

DriverN00B

Reaction score
What do you guys think, how would they look on a black sportback? Going for the 18's... was initially gonna go for CH's but the seem to be quite common, though I'll try mix it up a little!

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Different mate... They are kinda like the old tsw venoms that came out a fair while back now... Are you going 19"?

Different mate... They are kinda like the old tsw venoms that came out a fair while back now... Are you going 19"?

Kinda but I reckon these are better looking, was thinking 18's tbh?

Might look a bit small in 18" format... Find BBS alloys always look better bigger or else they look a bit busy... Is the same with the CH, CK and LMs ... Its hard to find a nice looking 18" wheel for the 8P imo

Might look a bit small in 18" format... Find BBS alloys always look better bigger or else they look a bit busy... Is the same with the CH, CK and LMs ... Its hard to find a nice looking 18" wheel for the 8P imo

Hmm, the 18" DTM's on your car look really nice though! The fact it's lowered probably helps..

Hmm, the 18" DTM's on your car look really nice though! The fact it's lowered probably helps..

Yeah mate... I got them wheels with the intention of lowering the car... Already had the springs before I had the wheels... I like them because it gives the car a slightly more racing look... I know thats a bit of an obvious statement because they are DTM lol but you know what I mean.... I searched about for ages to find a decent set of 18"s before I came across them... As you could see I tried a fair few rims lol.... My ultimate wheel i'd love is the 19"merc c63 amg wheels.. I know they are not Audi.. But they would be debadged... Only thing about them are that the rears are wider than the fronts, so would need to find 4 front wheels...

Already got the idea in mind for my future 8P3 that I have no internion of getting just quite yet! Ha!

I was thinking exactly the same.
venoms don't look the same unless on a nova lol

I can't make my mind up on those, like the wheel, not sure if they'd suit an S3 though :/

I was thinking exactly the same.
venoms don't look the same unless on a nova lol

I was thinking Ford Transit for some reason haha... A version of that came out with Venoms on it

I'm still on the fence... I'm just trying to imagine what they would look like on your car...!?

Its kinda hard to imagine... This is where forza motorsport on the xbox comes in handy... You can turn the RS3 into sportback s3 on it.. Same bumpers.... Then try all different types of wheels on it and lowering... Its a great little tool to help out

Haha don't have that game! Would it be on Forza 4?

If only I was an adept photoshop-er.

I'm not sure it might be.... I went from Forza 3 to Forza 5 haha so dunno but its a great tool... You have a Black sportback eh!? Is it S3 or A3? .... I'll see if theres anything like them rims on the game tomorrow and try get you a pic...

Crap I forgot to say haha it's an a3!

Cheers... Leaning towards the CH-R's atm!

Ahhh they're like the old OZ hockenheims too... I think bbs has just copied everybody ha... They would probably suit 18's tho

Hahah you're probably right! In grey or silver to contrast with the black though... Not a fan of the black on black batmobile look personally!