Speaker Upgrades Advice Needed :)

agentjay

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm looking to upgrade the stock Bose ones already in the A3 5 dr Sport-back, I'm looking for high quality and very good bass quality, my budget is around £700 thanks! I want to be heard from far away heh if that clarifies my preference a bit more :)

Hey guys, so I'm looking to upgrade the stock Bose ones already in the A3 5 dr Sport-back, I'm looking for high quality and very good bass quality, my budget is around £700 thanks! I want to be heard from far away heh if that clarifies my preference a bit more :)

So long as you don't drive past my place....LOL

I'm useless at car audio,as I only really get into home hifi,but the Bose stuff is as you'd expect,and I'm sure you find the same as me.

Absolutely ZERO true bass,and emphasized upper bass levels,with pretty poor definition,and only decent in the mid range,or at least that's what I find with the Bose on mine.
If it hadn't come fitted with it,I certainly wouldn't have ordered that as an extra.

I assume you're looking for a decent set of amps to fit with this,as the stock gear won't be up to much once you uprate the speakers.

Reactions: agentjay