has anyone fitted vmax coilovers ?

audi14

Reaction score
are vmax coil overs anygood the won best coilovers in the fast car magazine for 4 years i would get the fullly ajustible ones ( hight and dampers)

yezh best budgets are ap's kw's sister company so you know your getting quality

Iv been told ap's too so gotta save up a little bit before I bite the bullet! Lol

i have v-maxx on my 1.8tfsi sportback , found them hard at first, but now they have settled in they are really good. I drive back from work on a friday 3-4 hours and don't find them uncomfortable. they are not the dampening adjustable ones. awesome round the bends too !

how about you give us your reasons for looking at the vmaxx

considering ap's are a favourite forum wide on here, the sensible thing to do would be to have ap's.

however, id be interested to know your reasons for considering the vmaxx

i have decided to go for ap's since loads of people are saying for the 500 pounds mark they are the best and thank you for all the resposes and i wont to go for the vmax or st as you can ajust the dampering as well i carnt find ap's which you can

I had VMAXX on, very good coilovers. Have now got £185 JOM ones and i am just as happy. Cheap and cheerfull and with a 2year warrenty if they **** up after 2years i will simply bin them and buy another set.

Dont want to kick up a fuss, but do you intend to track your car? if not i cannot understand what you would gain from adjustable dampning.

Jonny.

:thumbsup: kwl kwl, i would advise replacing top mounts and bearings whilst the legs are out aswell, depending on age/milage

i just dont wont to make wrong decition as it alot of money at the end of the day ,i mean i could go cheap and get jom's but i been told that the ride comfort and handling just goes crap , i mean jom's are 157 pounds and ap's are 500 must be a massive difference in ride quality (by the i have never boart coilovers befor thats why all the questions)