Bluetooth switch on north east?

johnny-quattro

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and one of the first thing I need to do is fit a bluetooth to my A3 8p. I have a Fiscon system waiting to be fitted but by all accounts it needs to be switched on? Anyone near me (Chester le street) got a vag com and experience?
Thanks

I fitted the exact same system. Took about and hour.

VCDS

Address 77: Telephone Labels: None
Part No SW: KTC 364 29B HW: KTC 364 29B
Component: SWP:3.24.7 H24 0210
Revision: 00000000 Serial number: 00000000000000
Shop #: WSC 21977 142 74100
VCID: 2C5C9F88F10169

Thanks for the offers.
Picked up Fiscom bluetooth this morning and it looks pretty straight forward. Spent an hour trying to get the radio out of the dash though, don't want to be too rough. Looking at the mike I see you can get an add on for fitting in to the interior light? Will look at this a little more and try releasing the radio again tomorrow. Might take someone up on the offer to recode car but long term I have been looking at NHN as he has a good deal on Vag com's.
But thanks for the quick responses to my request.

You need the right removal tools, don't bother with the ones from halfords they are rubbish, aslo some of the ebay ones aren't much better. I got some OEM ones that will work, as it should take less than a minute to remove the radio.

Yip those are the ones I've got...... Halfords and eBay no less. And yes I cannot remove the radio without damaging the slots!

Hi
Did you resett your car as soon as the Bluetooth was fitted?
I have fitted the Fiscon and it was no bother once the radio and glovebox were removed but now I have no sound from the radio, apart from a couple of clicks every minute or so through the speakers. If I leave the radio for say 15 minutes and switch it back on it play sound for a second then back to the clicking sound! I have unplugged the Bluetooth unit and recited the nav system and it's still the same! Not a good day.
Thanks

Update - radio now working for the moment. Seems I when I open the glovebox it works. Strange when the connection is behind the nav unit I'll have to look in to it at the weekend and hopefully have it coded by then.

Last edited: