Need help finding the colour code for my alloys

IanCaunce

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just purchased a 2010 Audi A3 S-line 2.0TDI 138bhp. Fantastic car but unfortunately there are a few marks on the alloys where it looks like the paint has clipped when the wheels have been taken off. I have searched in the internet for days but I have been unable to find the exact match for my car. I have tried 8AU but it seems to be too dark which you can see in the second photo. The colour does seem very similar to the center car which I think has the paint code, 7ZJ but I cannot find anywhere which mixes it. Any help finding the correct code would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

Photo 2Photo 1

I might be wrong. But I thought there was only the L8AU paint code for the black edition wheels. I have just had all 4 of mine done with that code and it was spot on.

After a couple of weeks trying to find the paint code and going to various local paint shops / audi garages, I have come to the conclusion that my alloys have been resprayed by the previous owner using non standard paint. I got a very close match made up by Wigan paints.