Help plz lads rough cost for the work on my a3 3.2

granny87

Reaction score
i need done the wishbone bushes rear bigones both sides splitting and rear osf inner cv boot burst asell a rough idea for cost and labour dont want robbed thanks

hi granny87 i can give you a rough cost as i done console bushes and cv boots paid round £170 for bushes inc parts and labor and £140 for both cv boots parts and labor bushes were poly bushes tho so a bit more price than oem hope you dont get robbed and find the opportunity to grab some punctuation next time you are near a shop hope it all goes well mate with your a3 3.2 cars are a pain in the ****

Reactions: Mikemc
hi granny87 i can give you a rough cost as i done console bushes and cv boots paid round £170 for bushes inc parts and labor and £140 for both cv boots parts and labor bushes were poly bushes tho so a bit more price than oem hope you dont get robbed and find the opportunity to grab some punctuation next time you are near a shop hope it all goes well mate with your a3 3.2 cars are a pain in the ****

cheers mate cost for all wrok is 220 inc parts so pretty happy its a mate doing it anyay it was a reqs o/s front inner cv boot haha no the best with this technical stuff . my splelling is good on this haha cheers

touch wood my cars been great the 4 plus years ive had it