Noob S3 owner

Jinxy-S3

Reaction score
Hello ppl, Just chopped my M3 in for a more family orientated car with a bit of oppftt, collect my 2008 S3 sportback in Sprint blue all bells n whistles on Saturday, promised myself I'm not going down the mod to death road......but the M3 and Leon FR before that both got the treatment lol, anyways all I'm looking to do is add ARB's and get a remap at JBS AUTODESIGNS in Chesterfield, any recommendations for ARB's ? Cheers Jinxy:rock:

Reactions: s3_trev
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to some pics of the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

:sign_welcome:

Sounds like a nice motor pal, I do like the blue.

Just a word of warning....... You'll find this the wrong forum if you wanna save all your pennies, trust me :keule:

Reactions: Sandra
:sign_welcome:

Sounds like a nice motor pal, I do like the blue.

Just a word of warning....... You'll find this the wrong forum if you wanna save all your pennies, trust me :keule:

Lmao, i just didnt mention that in my post above, :) x

Reactions: Walts2782
Cheers ppl, been on Cupranet and M3cutters so I know the drill :notme: lol

Lol, glad you know the drill. Let the spending commence. We really enjoy spending other peoples money. :) x

Reactions: Jinxy-S3
any recommendations for ARB's ? Cheers Jinxy:rock:

Yes mate, I have the H & R ARBS front and back, and I can't tell you how much it changes the way the car drives. It feels so much more precise now.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: s3_trev and Jinxy-S3
Yes mate, I have the H & R ARBS front and back, and I can't tell you how much it changes the way the car drives. It feels so much more precise now.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers for that looks like that's gonna be the one then

Welcome to the club!

I'm also adding arbs to my car, hopefully over the next week or so as it is definitely needed. H&R kit front and rear seems the way to go.

Very true!

Also welcome to ASN.

Reactions: Jinxy-S3