What plate surrounds

dannyh1991uk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Just wondering peoples opinions on number plate surrounds

Iv ordered some pressed plates off Ebay with the Euro GB side bit on and i was wondering peoples opinions on number plate surrounds because i cant decide on which ones.

And pics of other peoples maybe?

And yes its payday so ant help myself :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393456350797876

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393456117414991
Or...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393456129097549

I would not bother,your grill will lose the surround imho

Reactions: crunchie
do you have to have a plate holder with pressed? cant you just use double sided tape?

Thanks for the inputs lol

And dont know if i'll use one on the front yet...
Just thought it would look a bit sportier with them.
I dont mind using screws tbf aslong as its neat and tidy with the covers

Just ordered these ones

T2eC16JHJIkE9qU3iy4YBQFTQrsynw60 35

I did end up ordering the Wolfsburg ones lol... Wasnt too keen on the VW badges on it though.
Shipped straight after ordering tbf :)

Wonder what else i can waste my payday on :/ lmaoo

New pressed plates and surrounds fitted much better I think as it get rid or the screw holes and the main dealer location name on the plate.

Plates 001

Plates 002

Plates 003

Plates 004

Reactions: MorkC68, S Liner, Westy and 2 others
Got my holders on the car but just waiting for my pressed plates to be delivered :( .... I had the ones with the GB on the side lol

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Got my holders on the car but just waiting for my pressed plates to be delivered :( .... I had the ones with the GB on the side lol

I had just over a weeks wait for my plates to arrive but the surrounds took 3 days both turned up within half an hour of each other on Saturday.Hope your just as happy as I am with mine:yahoo:

I had just over a weeks wait for my plates to arrive but the surrounds took 3 days both turned up within half an hour of each other on Saturday.Hope your just as happy as I am with mine:yahoo:

Hopefully mine should be here in a few days, ebay said despatched Friday afternoon but the tracking on the courier says "Current parcel status: Awaiting courier pickup or parcel dropoff"... Bit impatient but i go Wales Thursday so some pics might be nice lol

Only problem i had was the rear plates were held on with plastic screws and of of them broke about halfway down the thread so i cant get it all out, tried drilling it out and using a self tapper but its being really awkward so just bolted the holder on in the holes, will get a shorter bolt for that side tomorrow at work. Reckon the thread is just standard M6?

Hopefully mine should be here in a few days, ebay said despatched Friday afternoon but the tracking on the courier says "Current parcel status: Awaiting courier pickup or parcel dropoff"... Bit impatient but i go Wales Thursday so some pics might be nice lol

Only problem i had was the rear plates were held on with plastic screws and of of them broke about halfway down the thread so i cant get it all out, tried drilling it out and using a self tapper but its being really awkward so just bolted the holder on in the holes, will get a shorter bolt for that side tomorrow at work. Reckon the thread is just standard M6?
Have your plates arrived yet?

***Deleted Post***

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394525287.055933.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394525287.055933.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited: