Finally picked up my S3

S3J

Reaction score
After a long wait for the right car and an absolute perfect storm of problems yesterday when I was supposed to pick it up (Nationwide's debit card system breaking for 5 hours leaving me with no way to pay for the car and driving home in my old part ex to come back today).

Drive home was fantastic, so comfortable having driven 300 miles in wasted journeys due to the debit card **** up, the 100 home were amazing, S3 Black edition, S-Tronic, RNSE etc.

The only bad thing was the amount of fuel used on the way home but it was for a good cause!

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Reactions: S3-MJD, Hoesty, MattS5 and 3 others
The fuels the least of your problems on here....... It's the money your gonna end up spending on mods and upgrades you need to worry about :o.k:

Nice motor buddy, enjoy

Indeed, i've already put my name in for an RS3 grille in the group buy :)

Very nice car, worth all the hassle. You enjoy. :) x

Haha love that bad boy :) Nice 1 and hope you enjoy it...

But don't sell that grill, keep it as you might get bored so you could at least swap them over!
Yeah u r on the RS grill list too :)

Just wash those wheels and take some nice shots...

The middle of nowhere in mid Wales :) its lovely but as you can see the mud on the lane is unforgiving to shiny white car :/

Cheers ▼ it is still a hugely vague and enormous area but better safe than sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: batch
The middle of nowhere in mid Wales :) on the road ######################### its lovely but as you can see the mud on the lane is unforgiving to shiny white car :/

Remove that mate...
You don't want the thiefs to target your car NEXT!?! Do you?!?

Remove that mate...
You don't want the thiefs to target your car NEXT!?! Do you?!?

ye, because "the middle of nowhere in mid wales" is easy to find lol :think:

ye, because "the middle of nowhere in mid wales" is easy to find lol :think:

It has now removed mate (you missed that part), he edited immediately, besides why do you think I would use hashes... :moa:

It wouldn't be that difficult for thieves to target a 20k car within that area! They are always around!

Ever wondered why there is always a full/complete set of back-end or front-end of S3s on eBay... all the time!

Reactions: ENZO
After a long wait for the right car and an absolute perfect storm of problems yesterday when I was supposed to pick it up ...

I would hide the reg number as well, it would only cost 20 quid to track the owners details (Address, Name etc.)... REMOVE IT ASAP

It has now removed mate (you missed that part), he edited immediately, besides why do you think I would use hashes... :moa:

It wouldn't be that difficult for thieves to target a 20k car within that area! They are always around!

Ever wondered why there is always a full/complete set of back-end or front-end of S3s on eBay... all the time!

Because probably the majority of the time, cars are involved in either front end or rear end shunts and the cars have been written off?

Understood mate, wasn't after specifics and I'm most definitely not a car thief but they do lurk out on interwebland!

My lord....that is one very good looking car...The back ground makes it even more so....Really good choice.

If someone could actually help me off topic - How do you get the pictures that big? Do you upload fro ma different site or something...I know newbie question

Yeah I just upload them to some of my own webspace and when I insert them I use the "from URL" option and untick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally". Stops the forums pulling a copy and resizing it.

Other than that, a decent camera helps :) think your issue is mostly the hosting though.