8P S3 Newbie

Y111_PJL

Reaction score
Allreet fellas,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and thought id finally sign up and say hello.

Recently bought an 8P S3 S-Tronic after upgrading from a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI, and I love it!
Car came with the Recaro buckets as standard and the previous owner had an ITG G60 induction kit fitted, as well as a Milltek cat back system. I've fitted the RS3 grille, and recently bought some AP coilovers. Getting the car serviced in the next couple of weeks and then the suspension will be getting fitted, along with White line adjustable drop links. Now will I need both the front and rear drop links or will the car be ok with just the fronts replaced? After that, I guess I'll just be concentrating on more boost!

IMG 0009

IMG 0113

Any feedback welcomed!
Cheers.

Welcome like the upgrades you have done so far how did you get the small plate to fit as I think I have the same grill as you. Not to sure on the white line parts your talking about but everyone rates the white line anti lift kit also known as WALK. And uprating the rear anti roll bar helps some people say. Be interested in finding out what you think about the ap coilovers com paired to the standard ride.

Welcome aboard the greatest forum for the S3!!

A great place to be with like minded people with a superb attitude!

Look forward to a load more pic's and mods!!!!

Welcome!

Cheers bud,

My brother happens to be a fabricator, got him to make me a small aluminium plate. Drilled two holes in it that would line up with the holes in the grille. Using the clips that came with the RS grille, to fit it into place. Then double sided sticky taped the my plate to the aluminium. VOILA! Jobs a good'n!

I did have a picture, but had a clear out on my phone the other day.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. :) x

does anyone know the part number, or even know where I can buy the polystyrene bit that goes behind the RS grilles?
I've fitted the standard one that comes behind the S3 grille, but it looks a bit dodgy...

Again, any help appreciated!

does anyone know the part number, or even know where I can buy the polystyrene bit that goes behind the RS grilles?
I've fitted the standard one that comes behind the S3 grille, but it looks a bit dodgy...

Again, any help appreciated!

Just get rid all together and paint the crash bar... Looks 100x better

I did over Christmas mate, but after a few stone chips its started to flake awake and you could see the aluminium shining through again.

Just get a good enamel paint and paint it on thickish.. Wont chip... Or should be a bit more durable at least

Well... Down pipe, sports cat, drop links and coilovers finally fitted, thanks to Triple H Motorsport up here in the north.

Can't fault the ride on the AP's. More or less the same comfort as the standard S3 set up, if not a little more rough.
she's not slammed, but it's sitting pretty with the tyres just in line with the arches.

Anyone recommend any spacer / sizes to run?
Wanting the wheels to fill the arches a little more.

And yes, it did get a wash after this was taken...