RS3 grill Group Buy

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
OK guys and here it is. The RS3 and other RS grill group buy. See below for info. This will run for 2 weeks so as to incorporate pay day. Please make a list with name and type of grill you would like.

Prices are as follows

1-10 grills £220 + £10 delivery UK mainland. If we get more than 10 then the price will reduce accordingly

All these grills are included in the group buy:-

RS3
RS4 B8
RS5 Pre Facelift
RS6 C6 (£199 for Ally colour only)
RSQ5 Pre Facelift
RSQ7
RS7

Colour combinations:-

Full aluminium silver with black/chrome logo
Full black with black/chrome logo
Black and chrome with black/chrome logo
Black and aluminium with black/chrome/aluminium logo

All I need for just now is a list so if you want one pop your name down.
These are probably the best rep grills money can buy (THE GRILLS ARE NOT GENUINE AUDI) but are about as good quality with zero fitting issues.

Please ensure that these grills fit your car as I will not be responsible for fitment issues (i.e 8P2 S3 Pre-facelift)

Cheers

1. Brodster - RS3 Full black with chrome or black rings
2. S3J - RS3 Full black with chrome or black rings
3. Rabie2412 - RS4 B8
4. Dannyeveritt - RS3 Full black with black rings

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan1985
if any of the a3 guys are buying this and want rid of their old grill give me a shout as I am looking to take my rs3 grill off my current car for when I get a new car! thanks. ps i have bought one of these grills that are in the group buy and could not be happier with it!

Reactions: Hoesty and Brodster
Put me down for an RS3 - Full black with chrome logo (unless you can get the rings off the original S3 grille non-destructively in which case i'll take a black logo)

Reactions: Brodster and Jonse
Do RS3 grills exist for 2008 pre-facelift S3's?

No they dont mate you have to do a bit of hacking and bashing and transplant the honeycomb grill part off an RS6 onto your grill. There has been numerous threads on how to do it and its good reading too.

Cheers buddy. Do you know if they do the standard s3 grill in black for pre-facelift S3's?

Cracking deal that.
Shame the mrs has refused saying she doesn't like the grill.
Go and figure :(

Reactions: S3J
Would the RS3 grill fit a Dec 08 8p none S3? Or is the S3 fitment different to the other 8p models. Also... Can the RS3 badge be removed? :)

hi mate do you have any pics as i'm unsure which one will suit my sprint blue s3?

This is my next thing on list but money won't allow at the moment take it down mark and do it again in few months haha

Reactions: Brodster
Would the RS3 grill fit a Dec 08 8p none S3? Or is the S3 fitment different to the other 8p models. Also... Can the RS3 badge be removed? :)

If your car is the facelift model then yes it will fit....pre facelift then no it wont and yes the badge is removeable. I dont think yours will be a facelift as I believe they started in a 58 plate.

If your car is the facelift model then yes it will fit....pre facelift then no it wont and yes the badge is removeable. I dont think yours will be a facelift as I believe they started in a 58 plate.
Yeah mine is a 58 plate, registered 4th Dec 08. :)

Here is a pic of the front end of a facelift S3 with the exact same RS3 grill fitted. The OEM S3 badge may have to be re-worked for it to fit but there has never been any problems as some run without it fitted.

Here is a pic of the front end of a facelift S3 with the exact same RS3 grill fitted. The OEM S3 badge may have to be re-worked for it to fit but there has never been any problems as some run without it fitted.

Dont like the Black rings ha

I didn't think you would Jack. Taking mine off tomorrow to get the chrome back on after its rock-strike!!!! Will see what she looks like and decide what verison RS3 grill I want.

Hmmm I dunno about that.....need to see a pic of the front end and all will be revealed
Let all be revealed!! :)

20130407 172415

I got you back Brodster haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392935341900056

My A3 with a cheap Chinese hc grille. Cost $130AUD not bad down here in Oz as it was already in stock locally.

I'm keen on all black rs3 grille with dark chrome badges (which I have already new in package) for my new s3 pic below. Though I believe id have to spray the fog grilles black from dark grey to match rs3 grille. Could you suss shipping to Oz for me?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392935633858163

Also, would you guys keep RS badges on a non RS model or remove em and leave the grille model bagdeless?

Awesome deal that. Shame I don't have he S3 any longer cause would have definitely bought

Reactions: Brodster
Gutted they don't make these for the 2006 - 2008 Pre face model! .. Think I may have to try and make one myself in the summer!

I'd be in if we can have some detailed pictures and a company name. I'm chasing one of them since I have a rs3 bumper at home :))

DETAILED PICS?

Reactions: Hoesty
Mark our cars are going to look remarkably similar haha!!

Reactions: Brodster, Jonse and RobbieWebs