Audi A3 S-Line front end??

(Dan Crook)

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I am still getting used to the different versions of my Audi so apologies if this has been answered before.

Basically I have a 2006 Audi A3 S-line and I want to install the RS3 Style front grill now I have seen on most of the adverts that they
say it will only fit on the 2010+ Model. Now this has confused me a little as I was parked next to a 2011 Audi a3 S-Line yesterday at work and it was exactly the same as mine bumper grill interior looked the same..

So here is a photo of the front end of my A3

1532145 10152156270110240 1126693829 n

And here is a photo of the grill I would like to fit.

T2eC16dHJGYFFk6LEjMBSLvVYbIhw60 14

Can anybody shed any light? Or would I need to do the full front end conversion to be able to fit this grill to my car? Thank You in advance..

Ur car is pre facelift and it won't fit.
Plus the bumper is different.
Think ud need a new bumper and a bonnet. Not sure about the wings tho, maybe someone else will know :)

Ur car is pre facelift and it won't fit.
Plus the bumper is different.
Think ud need a new bumper and a bonnet. Not sure about the wings tho, maybe someone else will know :)

You're right. You'd also need new headlights amongst other things.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Yeah thought that was the case.. So there must be somewhere that makes the same style for the pre face??

The RS6 grille will fit but needs to be modified a little. Saw one on a Sline front end but can find picture.
S33

Does anybody know what you have to do to the RS6 Front grill in order to fit it?? Thank You...

I personally don't think this mesh style grill suits the A3, but that is of course my opinion. However unless I'm mistaken you will need to get an A3 grill for an A3.

Look on fk-automotive, they do loads of different grills for the A3. There are some sellers on ebay too. I bought the S3-style grill in black and chrome, so fairly OEM looking. It has less grill slats so more aggressive, and even has the slots to put chrome strips similar to the factory S3 grill.