Front end conversion

still getting my head around this front bumper thing 2006 you can fit onwards only if you change the wings bonnet etc
are there no aftermarket bumpers that dont require this level of change.
i like that bumper except the flared out but it the bottom.

The change took place in 2008 mate I believe for the full facelift 2008 onwards.

To fit the bumper you have bought you don't need to change the wings or Bonnet unless your bumper is the old style with two parts as the grill

Search for the thread titled below..... it might be of use to you as this was a 2004 S-Line to S3 conversion. If you go for an S3 conversion from a twin front grill, you'll need the correct bumper and match that with a newer single grill bonnet....

--- Single Grill Conversion Done....V6 S3 Hybrid!!! pic heavy ----

@Scott you will need a bonnet from an 06-08 car, I've just this week found a bonnet on ebay, be careful dealing with breaker yards as I had a few who tried very hard to say that a bonnet off an 04-05 car would fit, but there are 3 different bonnets.

The crash bar on your car will need modified like Sarah's, as being an 04 car it has the split grille if I'm assuming correctly?

I havent fitted the bumper kit you linked but it looks pretty straight forward and similar to that of an OEM S3 so should be handy enough for a good body shop to get right.

Thanks for the replies, pretty much what I thought. Just wanted it confirmed. I'll post some pictures once its done.

At the moment the Im not really seeing any decent secondhand bumpers, I dont know how much the OEM from Audi will cost ...if its available? There website has bumpers from 250... Just want to know what the quality of the DM is like