CAR TROUBLE

I

imported_ANNANBHOY

was in my car last night, was on my way shopping when all of a sudden to ESP light came on, then the emmisions light came on.

car started shaking and juddering, doesnt like me accelerating either ! booked in for monday for them to check it out.

had enough of this car now ! nowt but problems !

Bummer...

I'll give you a laugh though,hopefully,as it shows the way I feel about my car as well.

I was watching some 'Car Wars' thing the other night,and it featured a bit about blokes breaking into your house specifically to look for your cars keys,even to the point that they walk into occupied homes and threaten the occupants.

I joked with the missus that they wouldn't have to threaten me.I'd gladly hand over the keys,show them how to work the DSG and wave them off down the street.

I'd be the most accommodating 'victim' they could imagine ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Police would soon trace our collective cars though. They'd be listening at the roadside for creaks, rattles, rattly exhausts and following the trail of fallen off door handles!

If they cornered the twoccers in a confined space they'd catch them easily. With the steering rack issues they wouldn't be able to manoeuvre quickly enough in a tight space at low speed!

And if they got away, when they tried to fill up with fuel they wouldn't be able to open the fuel filler flap so would have to run off!

Perhaps Audi has actually done us all a favour! Even twoccers would find the cars undesirable!

[ QUOTE ]
The Police would soon trace our collective cars though. They'd be listening at the roadside for creaks, rattles, rattly exhausts and following the trail of fallen off door handles!

If they cornered the twoccers in a confined space they'd catch them easily. With the steering rack issues they wouldn't be able to manoeuvre quickly enough in a tight space at low speed!

And if they got away, when they tried to fill up with fuel they wouldn't be able to open the fuel filler flap so would have to run off!

Perhaps Audi has actually done us all a favour! Even twoccers would find the cars undesirable!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
show them how to work the DSG

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that after you'd read the manual, bowker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
show them how to work the DSG

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that after you'd read the manual, bowker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be funny seeing their faces..

"now,if you slide it over here,this is manual mode,but it's not really manual...oh forget it,just put it into D and off you go"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

think even your below average intelligence car thief could figure out how to use the gearbox............................................................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif