Parcel shelf

stemur29

Reaction score
Can anyone help? I have noticed that on the US Audi website you can buy an accessory that fits under your parcel shelf, it's basically full of compartments to keep things in. I have tried to purchase one from my dealer in Manchester but to no avail. Does anyone no where I can get one.

I got that in my Sportback. I guess it came with the 'Storgage Pack' that was ordered optionally!?

You shuld be able to get it for the dealer....

Very handy for keeping the triangle and hi-vis jacket in!

Having just looked at the Audi USA website, the Parcel Shelf Organiser is not the net provided with the Storage Pack for the UK market. It a rigid plastic shelf that fits between the parcel shelf supports, immediately under the normal parcel shelf.

The part no is 8P5061178 and the price is listed as at USD 175.00. No idea if it's available for the UK or European market. But it may be worth giving the dealer the part number and let them do a parts search. I will try my own search on the German Audi website this afternoon and report back

Hmmm, just had a quick look at it and I think it would rattle like buggery.

I'm off to the states next month, was going to offer to bring it back for you, but it might be a bit big for carry on...

That looks cheap and shiney.VW used to do one for the mkiv golf and that was far better with flock / material lined, and it didn't rattle.......well no more than the bl**dy car itself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif