A3 TDI Tuning

jordanb123

Reaction score
Hello People

i have only owned my car for 2 weeks its a 2011 A3 TDI S-Line Black Edtition but im looking for some tuning advise. firstly does anyone know what is a good air filter? Secondly im looking for a cat back exhaust but i want a straight pipe where can you buy one from?

get a milltek turbo back non res de cat (720 pounds aprox) exhaust from awsome gti and get a bmc cda induction kit about 200 pounds but worth it or a vw racing one

I was under the impression that the standard air intake was good till 230bhp, so would it make a difference changing to the bmc induction kit?

I doubt either of the things you're looking at will get you much power per £, the best choice would be either a remap if you haven't got one or hybriding the turbo then re mapping, or just going for a big turbo kit.

I havent touched my exhaust or air filter, running 215bhp/315lbft no problems

Hello Mate

can you link me the Induction kit because i cant find one for the TDI Engine or what about this one and would i see any difference from the one bellow do you think?

Neuspeed P-Flo Kit 2.0TDI - Induction Kits - Engine - Parts | Awesome GTI

And also im just looking for a streight pipe so i get the turbo sound do you know any sites that do a straight pipe cat back apart from neuspeed ?

Hello mate

thanks for that just quickly will i get any gains with that and would i be able to hear the turbo more. Also would this be better than a panel filter ?

cheers

to be honest you wont get much gains but if you do air filter exhaust and intercooler then possibly hybrid turbo the remap then you will notice the difference

get a big turbo and get it custom mapped. you'll also need an uprated clutch though to cope with the torque... my stock clutch died pretty quick after getting the milltek turbo back and stage 2 map

Hello Mate

can you link me the Induction kit because i cant find one for the TDI Engine or what about this one and would i see any difference from the one bellow do you think?

Neuspeed P-Flo Kit 2.0TDI - Induction Kits - Engine - Parts | Awesome GTI

And also im just looking for a streight pipe so i get the turbo sound do you know any sites that do a straight pipe cat back apart from neuspeed ?

I think if u wanted to hear the turbo more u should have bought a petrol 2.0 or the S3 :p