Wing mirror covers help please.

Ash88lfc

Reaction score
I want to put some silver/chrome wing mirrors on my black a3 sport back. Been looking but they seem to be hard to find. Plus I'm a novice to be honest and if had to swap over would probably do more damage than good. Has anybody just used the chrome covers or what are reviews.

Thanks.

Also any other simple mods you feel will look good will be appreciated.

Cheers again.

AUDI A3 A4 A5 A6 A8.. Brushed Aliminium Look.. Wing Mirror COVERS (Set) £49.99

http://bit.ly/1gzzXZ6

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392726841158716

Hi, it took me about 3 months to find genuine S3 wing mirror covers as mine were stolen! (ba~tards) I fitted the covers myself, pretty easy really, just unscrew the 2 small screws on the bottom of the wing mirror and remove the glass and remove 3 screws that hold the housing to the cover and gently release the clips top and bottom. easy way i found was to pull out/bend back the bottom section then the top slips off!

Be careful you don't snap your glass when removing, adjust you mirror fully inward before popping it off.

I actually ended up buying the full wing mirror just for the covers!but trust me....trying to fit new wing mirrors is almost impossible!

just gota keep looking!

Cheers for the reply. Appreciated. Will keep looking. Is that what the chrome ones are s3. Will start looking deeper for these.

Yes the chrome covers are the S and RS signature. My opinion the aftermarket ones are a bit naff! Get genuine if you can. Search eBay for genuine s3 8p wing mirrors