First round of mods!

_Conrad_

STRONIC
Reaction score
I had the revo intake on but felt like it would work a lot better when I've got my BCS so that's on hold.

Picked up a set of h&r premium coilovers yesterday. Having them fitted next month at aks with a fast Road / track alignment. I'm going to do the super pro dog mount. Thinking of h&r roll bars or Salk and some other bushes can only really afford one or the other atm due to new house.

So what would you guys do first as after that I'll be doing tbe, groved TTS discs decent pads and remap.

Cheers Conrad

Attachments

• 20140215_215459.jpg
    20140215_215459.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 181
Apart from the mods you are doing I found tyres and decent brakes make all the difference on the track,If your getting a fast road/ track geometry set up, that makes sense if your doing track days etc but in my experience it kills the inside of your tyres quick as they use more negative camber.

I've seen cars run up to negative 3 degrees with no inside wear.

It's too much toe out that kills the insides of tyres.

Get a hpfp.. rs4 regulator,loba smf... and you should have 380hp roughly

Haha I go through tyres fast any way so don't mind that got average rubber that came with the car will be getting pilot super sports when there needed.

Im Stronic I'll be doing loba same time as intercooler and other bits as I'll probably go stage two first but for the time being it's just the decision between the roll bars and bushes unfortunately lol.

Haha I go through tyres fast any way so don't mind that got average rubber that came with the car will be getting pilot super sports when there needed.

Im Stronic I'll be doing loba same time as intercooler and other bits as I'll probably go stage two first but for the time being it's just the decision between the roll bars and bushes unfortunately lol.

sway bars go H&R mate, you'll feel the difference more then the bushes to be honest