Best suspension kit/setup for handling

Rhyss

Reaction score
Okay guys all opinions welcome on the best suspension kit/coilovers or setup. purely for handling, I'm not interested in looks or fitment just handling, cheers :)

PSS10 Bilstein, if you have an A3 then id get(superpro alloy control arms) and anti lift kit with front and rear H&R sway bars that car will be planted.. seriously cant get any better or KW clubsports but the price tag is just stupid for just about the same options

Reactions: S3Alex
As Sevv has said.

In the £1200 bracket kW v3 is excellent but the best so far on mine has been the kW Clubsport kit.

Reactions: Sevv
cheers guys, there is no budget tbh, i just want it to be as good as it can be on the road. i do a lot of country lane/ b road driving so i want it to be amazing (or as close to) around the twistys.

Bilstein B16 PSS10, TT control arms, Superpro bushes and anti lift kit, H&R 26/24 (if your car is FWD) and some good tires. These should do the trick.
If your car is standard now, and you install all of these once, you'll be amassed of the changes.

In terms of the bushes, which bushes have you had changed?

On my car I have changed only the big bushes from the control arms. I have some problems with the engine ATM, it needs a new head and I'm saving money for this but after I'm done with it, I'll change the rest of the bushes (small ones from the control arms, from sway bars, the big round one from the rear engine mount and the ones on the back).