Ask for fixed price servicing

RobbieWebs

Reaction score
As the title states the car needed a service so I put it in the stealers.
when I bought the car it had the pollen,diesel filter changed and oil.
Dropped the car off and a few hrs later it was ready, went in and got hit with a 219 quid bill for an oil change,filter and inspection.
Asked why it isn't the fixed service cost and they replied because u never asked for it lol.
They changed it to fixed and I got it for 159 quid.
Just goes to show they won't give u the cheaper deal unless u ask ...

Reactions: Pipsqueak
Mine went for service on Friday (which I blagged for free) lol, I wanted all the filters changed but wanted loads of money to upgrade the service so I declined, was impressed when they showed me a video of advisories and even emailed me it, not like a backstreet garage that would tell you about work without seeing it yourself!

Reactions: RobbieWebs
That's cheeky. Leeds Audi have been fair to me over the last year but I always ask the price up front or book through the audi website.

Na they are good tbh helped me out loads since Iv had mine, just they offered a service but not the full one and when I asked for price on air filter and diesel filter I nearly fainted! Lol

Think when my next one is due I'm going to buy all the oil, filters etc myself and dump it on the desk for them to fit it lol.
64 quid for oil they charged.
Must be some of that super stuff that gives me an extra 5bhp :)

They said if I wanted the extra done it would be £35 for air filter, £60 odd for diesel filter. Think il source them myself! Lol