Genuine Audi parts from Audi dealers on ebay

cdb2

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I noticed there are now a couple of authorised Audi dealers selling parts on ebay.

One has the ebay id of staffordaudiparts, the other the id of wolverhamptonaudi.

Both say items come with a 2 yr VAG warranty and seem to cover most things between them from alloys, touch-up kits (£5.99), parking sensors (£190), PHAT Noise (£450) to A3 armrest kits (£135).

They claim to offer big savings over RRP - I don't know how competitive the prices are but no doubt some of you will.

Haven't used them but someone may be interested?

I just had a look at the staffordaudiparts ebay shop and I didn't see the armrest kit either. Lots of other items but as far as I can tell they seem to be at normal dealer prices.

For example, in January 2005 I bought a set of headlamp protectors including the black patches for continental driving and they cost me £28.94. The same items are listed in this ebay shop at £34.00.

You may be able to negotionate a better price from the dealer who sold you the car.

lol

Q: How easy is this to fit? and do you have to drill the centre console?
15-Feb-06

A: Thank you David for your enquiry, to answer your first question yes the armrest is easy to fit it should take no longer than an hour to do in total, to...more

although i bet if you went into the dealer and asked to ge one fitted it would be more than 2 hours lol....and cost you 200+ lol