Tacky or classy ?

Alex_007

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392376917979329

Whilst I'm a fan of Audi that's a touch 'in your face' for me. I'll let my keys / fob do the talking car wise if people need to know what I drive, any more than that and you get into the Subaru STi Jacket space (and people start to think you're going to be a car bore!) - which obviously I am but I don't want to advertise it!

Reactions: TillA, Artimus and Alex_007
Whilst I'm a fan of Audi that's a touch 'in your face' for me. I'll let my keys / fob do the talking car wise if people need to know what I drive, any more than that and you get into the Subaru STi Jacket space (and people start to think you're going to be a car bore!) - which obviously I am but I don't want to advertise it!

Yea I see where your coming from , maybe if the badge was a lot smaller and positioned in the top corner or something it would look more elegant

tacky then i wouldn't keep it simple keep it nice... as they say its the simplicity is beauty in itself :)

Reactions: Alex_007
The case is nice but the phone is tacky! :sly:

Oooh phone war ha

I prefer my old blackberry but they have gone touch screen and there ****e, still use my old one though .

I don't use cases either

I have a Nexus 5 in black, theres a screen protector on it with a plain black case, I think less is more

Although cases are a good way to express your individuality etc

I've got an old blackberry for my company mobile and it's sh!te hate the dam thing, buttons far to small and very user unfriendly, iphone is a good phone just boring same stuff repackage over and over again, also tried android and windows, so far I think I prefer android OS.

As far as the phone case it's OTT, could be Ok for the TT drivers..... (Just joking):friends:

I've got an old blackberry for my company mobile and it's sh!te hate the dam thing, buttons far to small and very user unfriendly, iphone is a good phone just boring same stuff repackage over and over again, also tried android and windows, so far I think I prefer android OS.

As far as the phone case it OTT, could be Ok for the TT drivers..... (Just joking):friends:

Haha

I like my old blackberry bold 9900 , I'm not a fan of touch screen but that model had both.

As far as touch screen goes iPhone is the easiest to use straight out the packet I think, it's simple .

I just use the phone for calls and emails and the odd handy app .

I'm not app mad like some people who are on there phones 24/7.. It doesn't interest me at all.

Like you I'm not bothered about apps, it's why I can and like to move around to different makes, models and OS's. I'm not going to be tied into one make of phone because of the apps.

Reactions: Alex_007
thats like wearing an audi baseball cap to a dinner, people are going to avoid your booring ***. (even if your not boring)

thats like wearing an audi baseball cap to a dinner, people are going to avoid your booring ***. (even if your not boring)

Ha, I wouldn't wear any baseball cap to a dinner .