Cheap and simple mods any ideas

Red s line

Reaction score
Lookin for cheap and simple but effective mods for my a3 s Line (2007)

??

There was a geezer on here a while back who'd done a great job tinting his rear lights. Debadge - dechrome? Led Side and fogs?
Not really my thing but you should be able to find loads on here with pics

Drop it on a set of BBS rims, tint your rears, get the facelift rear LED lights, get the 8P3 rear bumper & diffuser..

LED interior bulbs are cheap and DIY.
Remove rear badges - also DIY.
Black OEM trims for tail pipes - look on fleabay.
New plates (surprising how effective this is sometimes).

Reactions: mister.c.
Black Audi grill badge
Silvertec indicator bulbs to get rid of fried egg look
Facelift rear light cluster
Wind deflectors (some people like these, I don't personally but they are cheap)
Audi OEM logo'd tyre valve caps
LED number plate bulbs
S-Line logo custom mats from Autostyle

Black Audi grill badge
Silvertec indicator bulbs to get rid of fried egg look
Facelift rear light cluster
Wind deflectors (some people like these, I don't personally but they are cheap)
Audi OEM logo'd tyre valve caps
LED number plate bulbs
S-Line logo custom mats from Autostyle

Could you send me a link for the Silverstein indicator bulbs please ?
Many thanks : )

Warren s3 thanks for the reply are they the right bulbs for a3 s line 2.0tdi (2007)

Thanks

If you go to Autobulb Direct website and input your reg number it comes up with the bulbs you need. I put in the reg for my 07 and 61 plate S3 and all the indicator bulbs (front and rear) came back the same.

Cheap option: 581 PY21W Silver Indicator bulbs

If you want something a bit more upmarket these are listed: 581 Philips Silver Vision Indicator Bulbs

Hmm, I had my front indicator bulbs out the other week and they don't look anything like those bulbs - they seem to be integrated into an OEM bulb holder.

Blinker1 44750

Just found this thread ... http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...indicators-facelift-headlights-long-last.html

Actually your right (re: facelift A3's), as when I had to replace one of those in the front headlights I found to my cost the silver ones were hugely expensive (£45 from VW in Reading).

And they are an absolute b*****d to fit. Having man-size hand I cut my hands to shreds just trying to get the buggers to locate. I believe you can get them cheaper now (closer to £36 for silvers), but how they ever came to be that expensive I will never know. I suppose it allows manufacturers to stop you buying aftermarket as not many companies will make these.

How about brushed alloy (effect!) wing mirror covers if you have the brushed alloy roof rails.