Help please with locating a back box for 3.2!!

london jay

Reaction score
Hi,

After reading numerous threads on here about what stainless steel exhaust system to put on my 8p 3.2 I decided to go for just the back box.

I've searched loads of places but cant find one anywhere. I did find a link to a 'fox' back box but there were no details about it.

I liked the look of the Remus one but drew another blank!

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Jay.

Hi mate, thanks for replying.

Yea it was just a back box I was after.

Have heard some not very positive things about the Miltek!!

Cheers again

Jay

Hi mate. Yea I looked at those but its a whole system again and not just the back box.

Cheers for replying sir!

We are on the same boat mate... Not sure what to go for my 3.2 v6 either as some people say negative stuff about Milltek system...

We are on the same boat mate... Not sure what to go for my 3.2 v6 either as some people say negative stuff about Milltek system...

Yea I know mate. The whole system didn't seem worth it after reading all the posts that people put about it after having one.
That's why I just wanted the back box but it seems you can only have a place knock up a custom one for you.

Do any other A3 8p's have the same back box set up at all?
I only ask because I saw a back box for the v6 and it said 'also fits 2.0 and 2.0 tdi'

Cheers

You can get a r32 milltek backbox direct bolt on then all you need to do is amend the rear bumper for the centre exit

Discostu, I assume you are talking about the MK5 r32 exhaust(centre exit). Would a mk4 R32 backbox fit, as I would much rather have side exits?