Audi Navigation System

Becksbar7

Reaction score
Hello,

My other half retro-fitted the Audi Navigation system into my Audi A3 Sport back(Pictures attached). However, my AUX which is near the hand break which I tend to use an awful lot now does not work... Does anyone know why this might not be and how I could resolve it?

I already have built in Bluetooth(A2dp) and that still seem to work... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391810388409120ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391810395840778

Your help would be much appreciated,

Becks

When you retrofit the RNS-E from a Symphony, for the AUX to work you Have to buy another Connector (1J0 972 977 G) from Audi and move some wires from the quadlock connector to the new one.

Can i Ask how are you using A2DP?? Is it with origional VAG Equipment or aftermarket??

I also have this problem but debating weather to muck about and get it to work or live without it.. Lol

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Its quite easy to do if you have the head unit out.....look up the wires you need to move, and just buy the 32 pin plug for the back of the RNS-E... It cant be that hard, even I managed it.

Hello - This is my Unit attached. Thanks for your help. I'll grab a connector tomorrow and try to do it. Can you only buy the connector from Audi? Do you know what wires to moves?!

Hello - This is my Unit attached. Thanks for your help. I'll grab a connector tomorrow and try to do it. Can you only buy the connector from Audi? Do you know what wires to moves?!

Info is in the links on post 4.....

Audi
Or try stoke audi on asn