18's Or 19's So confused HELP!!!

grchmason

Reaction score
Hi Guys

About to order some BBS CK or CH wheel set for the S3 but so undesided as to order 18's or 19's I really don't want to lose comfort but the 18's look small and 19's perfect Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

if your forking out on genuines, you mayaswell have it looking good!

Man up!

It has to be 19's, 18's just don't look anywhere near as good!

I've got my eye in a set of 19' BBS CK myself.

I know I know!!!!!!!!

But my old age and moaning MRS is getting the better of me NOT!! LOL!!!! Thats why I asked I sort of new 19's but had to be sure!

To be fair the S3 only does around 1000k a year so it's a no brainer ahhhh lol

Cheers

18's don't look that small if you fit 215 tyres, almost hard to tell

19 if you can afford it, tyres aren't that much more than 18's. Id probably have 18's though, the ride is harsh as it is, i don't want it worse lol.

19 if you can afford it, tyres aren't that much more than 18's. Id probably have 18's though, the ride is harsh as it is, i don't want it worse lol.

Thats what I mean Dave does a single inch really make that much diffference ?????

Go for the 19s , I ran 20s on my Bmw and I didn't think the ride quality changed at all

With BBS if you could go for 19's they look better as 18's look bit small unless you go with stretched/low profile rubber

19's! The only way the ride would be harsher between 18's and 19's is from lower profile tyres. There shouldn't be a ride comfort difference between an 18" and 19" /35 series profile tyre. Does that make sense? It does to me....

Always 19s for looks but if you're lowered and like your comfort, I would say 18's. Does this help?

Right guys!!!! 19's BBS CK'S ordered from Rimstyle!!!!!!!!

Picking them up later today, Can not wait!! Pics will be up ASAP

Reactions: A3-black, Taroni and Muzza80
Right guys!!!! 19's BBS CK'S ordered from Rimstyle!!!!!!!!

Picking them up later today, Can not wait!! Pics will be up ASAP

What colour halve you gone for?

It's gonna look the dogs! If I wasn't getting married this year mine would be on order :-(

They are in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Mrs will do her nut in if she catches me with them in the house! lol!

Cheers

Reactions: warren_S5
FK1000P 4th coat before the mrs gets home :ninja:

Got my Son here a great little helper and cheap just chocolates and i'm sorted lol!! :yahoo:

Pics...........

Reactions: GGG_666
What tyres did you go for? I do fancy 19" CK's however id have to have anthracite :p

What tyres did you go for? I do fancy 19" CK's however id have to have anthracite :p

Hi Dave

Went for the falkens just a tad over £1500 But have them on my Cosworth and they have been sublime!

I had to have CK'S ! Nothing against the CH'S but for me the CK'S are made for the S3 8P

Colour was easy as i'm a clean freak the anthracite always look dirty to me :think:

Reactions: Dave-S3