New guy with an S3!

benjy911

Reaction score
Hey!

Thought I'd put some pictures up of my S3 which I bought last week, only mod so far is the Milltek as the insurance don't seem to like too many mods at 21! Having said that there isn't really much else I want to do at the moment, apart from drive it!

8slb.jpg

qe9v.jpg

vtg0.jpg

lvzk.jpg

lhlp.jpg

wa99.jpg

Reactions: Boydie, Kelza, gogz s3 and 1 other person
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car, love the colour. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Looks amazing, cat back or turbo back milltek? 21 too, Insurance must be a killer? Mines due at the end of April, ill be 24 and its £600. S3's where totally uninsurable for me at 21!

Only a cat back non-res. Insurance isn't too bad, it's due in March and should be about £650. The mods soon push it up though!

Hi and Welcome aboard it's a fantastic place with like minded people who all have the same passion Audi RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the forum mate and don't be afraid to ask any questions we are a friendly bunch!!!

Cheers

Only a cat back non-res. Insurance isn't too bad, it's due in March and should be about £650. The mods soon push it up though!

Nice, good price, you must have a decent postcode ;) Enjoy mate

All these people the same age as me buying s3's isn't helping my need for one. Especially in that colour with all the options!

Looks like a low mileage example too!

Very nice, I'm off to look at S3's again :keule:

Do it, you won't regret it! Theres plenty of pre facelift models knocking round for sub £13k now with average miles in good nick!

Do it, you won't regret it! Theres plenty of pre facelift models knocking round for sub £13k now with average miles in good nick!

There is, but I'm fussy, and none of them have the same options as my a3 does. I'm sure one will catch my eye sooner or later.

HI and welcome to the audi family , and a great forum, at the start you might not do much but the modding fever will grip you like it has to the rest of us :).. apart from that great car and great color congrats and enjoy your Audi :)

Very nice colour you've got. Nice car for a 21 year old, don't be sticking It in a hedge back

Welcome to ASN.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Spec wise it's got:

DVD SAT NAV. Navigation Plus.
BOSE audio up-grade.
Full black silk nappa leather.
Flat bottom steering wheel.
Multi-function steering wheel.
Front centre arm-rest.
Electric folding exterior mirrors.
Auto-dim rear view mirror.
6 X CD changer.
Rear parking sensors. Park assist.
Electric front lumbar support.
Interior light package.
Auto light and rain wiper sensors

and it's on 51k miles.

I'm hoping to do an oil change on it this weekend as it's on the long life service plan and I feel it should be done more regularly then every 2 years. I've also bought a new cam follower to replace on a precautionary measure as I don't want any issues.

I assume the oil change is quite straight forward from reading on here?

Get it off long life service! Oil
Should be 9000 miles or 12 months maximum!!!

Nice.. Looks really clean! Loving the colour too!