RNS-E volume help

dandav1985

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello people,

once again I'm needing your assistance, how do you turn the auto volume off as it is doing my head in turning its self up when I build up speed. I've looked through the options and can not see anything obvious, tried looking on vag com to.

Oh does anyone know where I can get a sat nav disk from as I didn't get one with my car, dealer wants £180 and eBay seem to be full of robbing gits too lol.

cheers Dan

Last edited:
Hello,

Cheers for the link I have already seen that on the internet, my RNS-E only has 5 options in the sound settings bass, treble, balance, fader and sound settings but in the sound settings all there is is voice volume and traffic volume.

Is there away via vagcom as it really pees me off lol.

Cheers Dan

Yeah, in the link posted above if you scroll down it tells you the settings that can be changed for bose systems.

I have a set of genuine 2010 disc's for sale. PM me.

Hello Lads,

still having the dreaded bose autopilot ****e on my RNS-E, I used VCDS and change the Coding from 255 to o, I now have the Gala options on my RNS-E but the autopilot still turning the volume up and the boomy bass that the crap Bose system produces......would like to keep the rns-e but really contemplating about getting a Aftermaket unit just to get rid of the Volume going up by it self.

Has anyone got the Technical Service Bulletin that audi issued to turn this autopilot off if so that would be much appreciated

I'm changing all the speakers to morel and DLS amps using a Audison bit one anyway.....

Cheers Once again.

Dan

Last edited:
Anyone have a copy of this techical bulletin.....? So I can sort the auto volume out last resort is to go to the stealers.

Cheers Dan