DPF delete oem

looks just the same as anyone else offering dpf deletes and remaps . sure you could shop around for a better deal.

now working, any 1 know any companys in the west yorkshire area that do this service thanks

Seems expensive. There is loads that do the same thing

Are the 'Gain's they mention realistic?

Expected Power Gains: We have seen increases between 30-40bhp and 50-70lb/ft**

Expected MPG Gains: Testing has seen between 10-20MPG extra!

Its selective tbh . my brother is an mot tester ,he just has a quick glance up when on the ramp to see if there's anything obvious . If theres a s**t plate in the way then what can be seen is his excuse.

either way il have no problems .

If the dpf filter as been separated and welded back up to look standard it should be fine, although a missing cat can be seen i told at the front.

Try Rick at Unicorn Motor Development they are an ASN site sponsor, cheaper and included Stage 1 map and EGR delete. Can't fault the service, all done while I waited. They're in Stockport Manchester.
Well worth the journey.

Try Rick at Unicorn Motor Development they are an ASN site sponsor, cheaper and included Stage 1 map and EGR delete. Can't fault the service, all done while I waited. They're in Stockport Manchester.
Well worth the journey.

i travelled a good 160 miles or so for him. He sure sorted my car out of its problems/issues and knew exactly where to check.