East Kent Audi/Inchcape?

S3J

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've been lurking for a while as I try and find the car I want, have my heart set on an S3 but have been quite specific with the sales people that are keeping an eye out so it's been a month without any hits so far...

While looking around the Audi used approved site i've found one that stands out but it seems.. too cheap compared to all the other ones on there (except the other 2 from the same dealership).

Looking for the following: 2011 registered S3, s-tronic, <45k miles, black edition in ibis white, with the rotor alloys ~ £20-21k

Everything on the audi site from other dealers seems to put S-tronic black editions quite firmly out of that range (without some haggling anyway), with either manual non-black editions or the occasional manual black edition with similar milage/registration in that bracket

Obviously i'd ask the dealership but I doubt anyone is going to be forthcoming on why their current crop of used S3s seem so cheap and its a 200 mile trip to go and see the things in person so i'm weighing it up vs just waiting longer for something closer.

The only thing I can make out from the pictures is that the alloys look to have been ground up by some bad parking.

Inchcape Audi Search - Search Used, New and Ex Demonstrator Cars (S3 - 3Dr - Black Edition in the filter box)

Has anyone here dealt with Kent Audi/Inchcape before or bought an approved used car from them and can enlighten me with any experiences?

Hi S3J,

I have plenty of experience with the East Kent Audi Dealership. They are very good to be honest and they always seem to have a fantastic spread of new/used cars. I haven't bought from them but the service they have provided since i have had my A3 has been really quite good. I drive past the dealership everyday, so please do let me know if you would like me to look over any of the cars for you.

Wow wasn't expecting a response that useful that quickly! If you wouldn't mind dropping in and having a look around the used White S3 they have there i'd be hugely grateful :)

Yeah of course. PE11 XDY right?

I'll see if i can get out of work early enough to give it a good once over. I can take some pics also, if you would like?
If not i will pop in to them next week. Depends on how desperate you are!

Yeah PE11 XDY, some photos would be great and i'm not in a huge rush so don't worry if you can't get there until next week! Cheers

Alright matey, i'll keep you posted.

If you wouldn't mind dropping in and having a look around the used White S3 they have there i'd be hugely grateful :)

This the dealership in Canterbury?

If so, then I know a friendly lad who is a member of here that works in the parts department at EKA - I'm sure he would be happy to help you also.

Reactions: jphc
This the dealership in Canterbury?

If so, then I know a friendly lad who is a member of here that works in the parts department at EKA - I'm sure he would be happy to help you also.

Yep it's the Canterbury one, i'd definitely appreciate it if you could get any info from him too :)

I bought my S3 from Crawley Audi (Also an Inchcape branch) and both sales and service departments have been great. Inchcape always do follow up calls to check your happy with the service you've received and seem really driven to do a good job. I'd recommend them highly.