Anyone installed these on their A3?

bigbob

Reaction score
Philips H7 HID conversion kit 6000K - HID-online

Before anyone attacks me about installing HID kits, I used to own a JDM Type-R and that had HID's in reflectors. No washer system. Didn't blind anyone.

I'd like to know if these Philips would be ok for an A3, as it says canbus ready. Will I have any wiper motor issues?

Thanks

Before anyone attacks me about installing HID kits, I used to own a JDM Type-R and that had HID's in reflectors. No washer system. Didn't blind anyone.

I'd like to know if these Philips would be ok for an A3, as it says canbus ready. Will I have any wiper motor issues?

Thanks

CANBUS ready doesn't mean safe for the wiper motor.
Doesn't matter how good or expensive the HID kit is, if the cables are not shielded they will cause interferences.

Thanks

Risk it and find out? lol... but at dani said canbus or not or exensive or not, wipers might still blow.

relates to the A3 8P, and whichever wiper motor they have used for it. Maybe it changed in later production, but iv never heard of this before.