REVO CAI Ceramic Coated

s3_trev

Northern Ireland
Reaction score
Hey folks just wanted to share this pic with you. Got this installed by my local REVO dealer a few nights ago. Very happy with it. Just need a TTS engine cover now!

Any thoughts / questions welcome.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, voorhees, S3Alex and 1 other person
I do think the Revo looks the part and seems very well made.

Unfortunately neither it nor the AMD will fit mine so I'm "stuck" with my custom ITG which is functional but not pretty.

Nothing wrong with the ITG :yes:

Its the next best thing as far as performance according to the research I done! Very big cone in them though dont you think?

edit: as yours is custom it may be even better than my standard revo...

Reactions: S3Alex
Nothing wrong with the ITG :yes:

Its the next best thing as far as performance according to the research I done! Very big cone in them though dont you think?

edit: as yours is custom it may be even better than my standard revo...

At the time I bought it,the ITG was the best by far but the look is strictly functional where the Revo not only works well but also looks good.

Mines custom in that there was a fair bit of work required to get the whole thing to actually fit the turbo system.

Big cone..... Like that!

Reactions: s3_trev
Your car in general is an absolute beast! Been following your thread closely. I have no intentions if going as far as you. Im gonna take it to stage 2 + and will be happy enough with that! Will start to concentrate on other bits then like upgrading the handling etc..

Reactions: S3Alex
Your car in general is an absolute beast! Been following your thread closely. I have no intentions if going as far as you. Im gonna take it to stage 2 + and will be happy enough with that! Will start to concentrate on other bits then like upgrading the handling etc..

Thanks very much.

It's people here and on VAGOC that are to blame for that.
I wasn't going to do anything to it before coming here and Stg2+ was going to be the limit after that etc so be warned!

The handling is well worth sorting and adds more pace to the car by not wobbling around so much.

Keep going and enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wanton, s3_trev and voorhees
I've got the revo cai get the engine cover and spray it with satin black paint from halfords looks really good done mine after guy on here told me if you look at my started threads there's one about intake and there is pics

Reactions: Revo Steve-W and s3_trev
looks luuuuuuuurvly :D
just needs tts engine cover an r8 oil cap to be perfect
like this
pq7q.jpg

Reactions: Revo Steve-W and s3_trev