Best place to Buy a Milltek Exhaust for my 3.2 ?

• Thread starter imported_S_Line
  • Start date
I

imported_S_Line

Ok Time has come, Ive had the car 1 year now and still no mods.

The Exhaust needs to be louder !

Ive saved up some cash, so its the Exhaust that needs seeing too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Has anyone else who owns a 3.2 had the Milltek back box, looking into this it seems that's all you can get fro the 3.2 - Just the back box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looking to purchase in the next 7 days guys, can anyone provide any alternative or the best place to purchase from ?

Brian

I had the miltek fitted to my R when I had it and it sounded lovely.

Are you mail ordering? Have a look on the ukmkiv's web site theres quite a few companies that advertise on there and they give discounts.

J.

Ive found a cost of back box for £ 465 + VAT supply only, but just for a back box, is a bit steep to me.
Ill check out that site mate, Cheers

As far as I am aware the Price you are quoting is for the full cat back system as shown here

http://www.millteksport.com/media.file.cfm?fileid=10

It will be louder than stock, however if you want more noise, I believe they are looking at bringing out a system with a straight through mid pipe, rather than the second box, and that will be a lot louder!

Do not go for the version with the front silencer missing. I made that mistake on the R, went up to AMD for an open days and went out in the demo with it and it didn;t sound to bad so I thought I would go for the slightly louder option.

I fitted it to my car and went for a spin, 5 minutes later I was home removing it and putting the stock exhaust back on.

Manage to get another pipe and sell the other one.

J.

More noise is what i want, i dont care about the silly Cat, as the MOT is along way away yet, and i can put the original pipe on for the mot if required.

I dont want to make the mistake of spending £500 + for a new back box and not sounding much louder than the original, as the original one is pretty loud on full revs. Just want more noise when not in the Red Line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif