Hi people. New to the forum after purchasing a3 sport 2009.

Ash88lfc

Reaction score
I'm new but after some help on starting to mod. Any help ideas will be great. Just had my windows tinted rear to start me off now need new ideas. Previous ford owner so detailing etc was basic and common but want to bring this to life.

Standard

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390208628962347

Windows tinted (sorry dark)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390208689569246

Cheers.

Sorry really want to change my headlight unit. Have drl but just standard light want the strip or the new style. Are these easy and straight forward to fit if purchased what I've seen a few people post. Basic swap over or is there more to them?

AUDI A3 8P 2003-2008 BLACK DRL DEVIL EYE AUDI R8 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS PAIR

Do a search on here. There is loads of threads about them type of lights and the issues you might come across (wiper motor blowing, MOT, blinding other drivers) etc.

Hi mate. Welcome... I think you may get a better response if you post over in the 8P section... this is the 8L 99-03 models...

That's another thing. Please bear with me haha. What is 8p

And 96 03 models. Mine is 2009? Is that correct

96-03 is the 8l version
03-13 is 8p
13> is 8v

If yours is an 2009 then its an 8P.

Ah great so 8p just the model I pressume. Cheers :)

Yes its the version/model... this is the 8l section.. we look upto the 8P owners over here, hoping we too one day could own one haha!

Yer I've put it into 8p now I understand haha. Using my phone forum too so not helping :(

I'm new but after some help on starting to mod. Any help ideas will be great. Just had my windows tinted rear to start me off now need new ideas. Previous ford owner so detailing etc was basic and common but want to bring this to life.

Standard

View attachment 26097

Windows tinted (sorry dark)

View attachment 26098

Cheers.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will get plenty of advice in here. Have a read through the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Last edited by a moderator: